Need help on where to get card graded!!

Well, as most know, I pulled a 2005 Jason Cambpell Spx Auto /25 awhile back. After tons of people wanting it, im pulling it from my list and getting it graded. Out of PSA and Becketts grading thing, which should I take? Whose the harder grader? I think its an easy 9, probably a 9.5 or even a 10, but idk. Any help is appreciated.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Well, I hate to say this but you should go with Beckett. I personally prefer PSA for several reasons when considering my private collection. However, Beckett grades harder, and they tend to be worth more. For example a BGS 9.5 often sells higher than a PSA 10. I prefer PSA, but I would suggest you go with Beckett.

-Lewis
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

Hmm. Are you sure? Ive heard that PSA is the harder grader. Thanks for input btw.

Go with Beckett....you have to get an expensive membership to get anything graded by PSA. Beckett grades to better on the open market, too.

So 3 for Beckett so far. Any idea on there prices? And how many days should I have them send in back in?

I`ve never sent in a card to be graded, but if I was to do so, I would go with Beckett. Only because anyone can send a card in there. PSA you would need a third party(most likely a card store that is a member of PSA). I also wouldn`t leave my trust in any store owner/member to send the card in for me. As we all know, your card can be easily switched by these owners/members.