Thread: Want to buy Chi. Sox autos

Want to buy Chi. Sox autos

Lookin to pick up some autographs of white sox players from the world series team only. (ex. No magglio, or carlos lee). They need to be shown in a white sox uniform, so that means no podsednik on brewers etc...Was gonna hit ebay but thought maybe i could get some good deals here. let me know whatcha got and whatcha need for it.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a Buehrle 2001 Donruss Signatures Masterpiece Collection auto (not numbered, but with a reported print run of only 25). No book due to its scarcity, looking for $25 cash.

could you get a scan of it? does it have a card #? i dont see any set called masterpiece collection on beckett.

I'll take a pic when I get home. I screwed up, after checking Beckett it's Century Marks Masters Series (not Masterpiece Collection). Sorry for the confusion, I'm at work and was going by memory. I guess now would be a good time to stop taking drugs. ;o)

hehe no problem. i dont really need the picture now i looked it up on beckett opg i just wanted to make sure it wasnt some kind of set i would never find a listing for. i did find a value of $25 on it. at the top of the listing it says that some cards are not priced due to scarcity but i guess they arent all limited /25. i copy and pasted it from there to here:

2001 Donruss Signature Century Marks Masters Series 5 Mark Buehrle $10.00 $25.00

i would pay $13dvld by paypal for it. lmk either way thanks

How about $15? It's going to cost me $2 to ship it. LMK.