Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy

I went to the LCS tonight since this product came out recently. Personally, I love the look of the product but I was mostly disappointed in this break. Opinions are most certainly welcome. Bear in mind that in five boxes I am only about 3/4 of the way through the set.

This break would have been nauseating if it were not for this.
    Last edited by JaMarchand2012; 11-28-2012 at 11:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

From the Liggins to the Harper, these are the "prizm" cards. Just like refractors but called prizms.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the look...I need to go pick some up myself. I'd be interested in the Kentucky guys & any Faried you pull if FS or FT.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

Hello, I have sent a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

interested in LeBron or Dirk base. I like the look of these cards and that is a huge hit on the Kobe.

I just don't understand why Panini has to make EVERY set a 300 base card set. The team/player chasers can go hit the low-end Hoops/Prestige/etc, but I would like to see sets like this and Certified be maybe 15 or so.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

interested in LeBron or Dirk base. I like the look of these cards and that is a huge hit on the Kobe.

I just don't understand why Panini has to make EVERY set a 300 base card set. The team/player chasers can go hit the low-end Hoops/Prestige/etc, but I would like to see sets like this and Certified be maybe 15 or so.

I am simply not sure why Panini insists on such large sets. The messed up thing, even the Prestige set is only 250 cards. The threads is 250 with 100 autos. Certified and prizm are 300 per. I just don't get it. Because the set is so large I would think that the cards will hold value longer, double this for the Certified because it is 30 cards per box and 6 are hit and about 12 are parallels.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teambrinkz's Items on eBay

ouch, that kobe is filthy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tough break but nice recovery on the kobe congrats. Just out of curiosity, not sure if you would know or not but how many versions are there of that Anthology Kobe patch auto? I've seen another on eBay 6/8 like yours just with a different photo sell not to long ago.
    Last edited by SiuMai; 11-29-2012 at 09:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

It's either eight or ten of the ones out of eight. I think it is 24 of each of the ones numbered to 24.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

I like those Gold Refractors. They be cool. Would trade for the Trupicka.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast