Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/1 card, yet I have the same exact card!!

And my brother has it too....lol.
    I wonder how many of them are out there, and people may actually think they have a true one of a kind, only one in the entire world type of card.
    Oh well, at least this guy is making pretty good cash on it!!!

Bird 1/1

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    lol, I stopped looking when the card portrayed Vince Carter to be a "team first" player. Right...

Looks like someone put their own 1/1 stamp on it.

Thats not a 1/1... Its the only one in the set so like card 1 of 15 in a set this is 1 of 1 in the set cuz its the only card in that sub set.... I thought that this was brought up awhile ago....

-Mark

yea its 1 of 1 set not 1/1 it should always say 1 out of 1 or 1/1 to be a true 1of1 card

Yeah. Have seen several of them myself. People are crazy for bidding on them to be honest.

Thats surely a fake. UD and Fleer always had the 1 of 1 like this 1/1. Not the 1 of 1. And they stamped with gold or silver lettering.

No it's not a fake. It's 1 of 1 in the subset. The subset has just one card.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Thats surely a fake. UD and Fleer always had the 1 of 1 like this 1/1. Not the 1 of 1. And they stamped with gold or silver lettering.

Kinda true. UD Swet Spot has 1 of 1 cards. But they are stamped.

IT'S NOT A FAKE STAMP FOLKS!!!

Like I said, I have the same card, my brother has the same card...ect ect

It's just not a true 1/1, NOT EVEN CLOSE, It's 1 of 1 in the subset.

I just thought it was funny that someone (who obviously thinks it's a true 1/1) is going to buy it for over $33!!! Well, not funny, kinda sad actually. It makes me want to dig up my card and put it up for sale!!! The thing is probably worth like $2 or so!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast