Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What football I'm looking for (chrome, RG3, luck)

Whats up guys I have opened a lot of value chrome so let me know if you need any.
    But anyways Im looking for chrome colored refractors of : Saints, RG3, Andrew Luck.
    Im also looking for Drew Brees Rcs and Autos and Patches.
    Looking for a Jimmy graham exquisite rc auto and spa rc auto.
    Im looking for any nice RG3 you have also and if you have any of the needs in my sig. i have paypal and trade bait.
    My bucket isn't fully updated

SCF Rewards
    Country

any steelers?..lucks for rg3's...check my bucket and sig...i have chrome saints...and lots in my bucket u may be interested in

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

I have this Topps Prime Level V Robert Griffin auto 16/50 and his topps prime and topps chrome rookies for $200 Paypal DLVD with a DC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Hi, I have a Brees Prism /216, Mark Ingrom Camo /499, Colston orange.

Also have this non-colored ref.- Ingram xfrac

and these non-chrome Saints- 2012 Topps Lance Moore Balck /57, 2012 Game Time Base Nick toon redemption rc, 2012 Platinum Toon xfrac rc.

Looking for rainbow needs, there is a link to my needs in my sig, lmk if ou are interested in anything and Im sure we can find some chrome I need of yours. :) Thanks!