game-used, autos, et al. for sale at $5 per

Hi all,

I have found myself with quite a few extra game-used and autos when I'd much rather have the equivalent in green, so thought I'd offer them up to you kind folks. The $5 price per will drop the more you buy, and I'll cover shipping (bubble-wrap with DC). The team listed in the description is the one the player is pictured in on the card, and...here's the list.

game-used/autos:
    Edgardo Alfonzo (Mets) 2001 Fleer Legacy #NNO "Tailor Made" game-used jersey (gray rectangular swatch) buyback hand numbered 30/33
    Craig Biggio (Astros) 2003 Absolute Memorabilia #NNO "Player's Collection" game-used jersey (gray pentagonal swatch) serially numbered 31/75
    Joe Carter (Blue Jays) 2002 Stadium Club #WC-JC "World Champions" game-used jersey (gray swatch from 1993 regular season, the year the Jays won the World Series)
    Brian Giles (Pirates) 2003 Playoff #POG-18 "Piece of the Game" game-used shoe (black swatch) serially numbered 33/45
    Carlos Hines (Devil Rays) 2005 Ultimate Collection RC #134 platinum parallel serially numbered 10/10
    Edgar Martinez (Mariners) 2001 SP Game Used Edition #EM game-used jersey (gray swatch)
    Pedro Martinez (Red Sox) 2003 Fleer Mystique #DD-PM "Diamond Dominators" game-used jersey (gray swatch) serially numbered 19/75
    Fred McGriff (Devil Rays) 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Edition #B-FM "Bound for the Hall" game-used bat (diamond-shaped piece with McGriff's #29 etched into it)
    John Olerud (Mariners) 2002 Upper Deck #SR-JO "Retro Star Rookies" game-used jersey (white star-shaped swatch) gold parallel serially numbered 139/275
    Chad Orvella (Devil Rays) 2005 Bowman's Best #119 certified autograph (signed on sticker in blue ink) red parallel serially numbered 128/199 GONE
    Bernie Williams (Yankees) 2002 E-X "Hit and Run" #NNO game-used bat (trapezoidal piece)

duals and quads:
    Ryan Dempster/Cliff Floyd (both Marlins) 2002 Topps Chrome #5DC-RC "Deuces are Wild" dual game-used jersey (two white swatches shaped like a diamond and a club, as in playing cards)
    Scott Kazmir (Devil Rays)/Zack Greinke (Royals) 2005 Fleer Authentix #JAGW-KG "Jersey Authentix - Game of the Week" dual game-used jersey (gray swatch, white swatch) serially numbered 11/80
    Jason Kendall (Pirates)/Ivan Rodriguez (Rangers)/Mike Lieberthal (Phillies)/Charles Johnson (Marlins) 2002 UD Diamond Connection #BA-KRLJ "Bat Around Quad" quadruple game-used bat (four triangular bat pieces) GONE
    Preston Wilson (Marlins)/Brian Giles (Pirates)/Shawn Green (Dodgers)/Todd Helton (Rockies) 2002 UD Diamond Connection #BA-WGGH "Bat Around Quad" quadruple game-used bat (four triangular bat pieces) GONE

and one random b-ball card:
    Caron Butler (Heat) 2002-03 Topps Jersey Edition #JE-JCB game-used road jersey (black swatch from his rookie year)

Holler at me if you are interested in any of these. Thanks for the read.

Peace,
    Craig

PS - Concealed cash or money orders only, please. Gracias en avance.
    Last edited by kunox04; 03-02-2006 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillies25
    can i see a scan on the quad rodriguez, lieberthal, etc.
    sorry, no scanner. I can assure you that the card is in mint condition and will be adequately protected in transit to you. A picture of the card can be found on ebay if you are so inclined - here is one.

Thanks for the interest.

Craig

one more try for today, before I let this one fall as it may.

Craig

i will take this set up the trade and get me your addy

Chad Orvella (Devil Rays) 2005 Bowman's Best #119 certified autograph (signed on sticker in blue ink) red parallel serially numbered 128/199

Quote Originally Posted by plante23
    i will take this set up the trade and get me your addy

Chad Orvella (Devil Rays) 2005 Bowman's Best #119 certified autograph (signed on sticker in blue ink) red parallel serially numbered 128/199
    plante,

Thank you, trade has been posted and my address can be found in there. Any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Craig

I can take these 2... how much for these & they can ship with the other trade we're doing:
    Jason Kendall (Pirates)/Ivan Rodriguez (Rangers)/Mike Lieberthal (Phillies)/Charles Johnson (Marlins) 2002 UD Diamond Connection #BA-KRLJ "Bat Around Quad" quadruple game-used bat (four triangular bat pieces)
    Preston Wilson (Marlins)/Brian Giles (Pirates)/Shawn Green (Dodgers)/Todd Helton (Rockies) 2002 UD Diamond Connection #BA-WGGH "Bat Around Quad" quadruple game-used bat (four triangular bat pieces)
    All trades must be sent in bubble mailers. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Currently looking for set needs, and GU or Autos of Gary Carter, Mike Piazza, & David Wright. Also into most HOFers & major stars.

PS - I cancelled our other trade so we can combine the two deals
    All trades must be sent in bubble mailers. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Currently looking for set needs, and GU or Autos of Gary Carter, Mike Piazza, & David Wright. Also into most HOFers & major stars.

Louis,

Gotcha. I will send you a PM so we can discuss. Thanks for cancelling the other trade, it is the kind of organization I can appreciate, since I am so unorganized as to have random lists of baseball cards all over the place. :icon_bigg

Craig
    Last edited by kunox04; 03-02-2006 at 01:34 AM.