Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help with current project...

After I recieve all incoming cards, my #'d HOFer collection will be 50% done, but I need help with the other 50% so if you happen to have any #'d cards of the guys on this list lmk. It doesn't matter if it's a #'d insert, auto, or GU as long as it's #'d. I would like to trade, have several #'d HOFers to trade for my needs, but might buy for the right price. Hopefully I can knock out a few more of these guys :new_silly

Needlist

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    After I recieve all incoming cards, my #'d HOFer collection will be 50% done, but I need help with the other 50% so if you happen to have any #'d cards of the guys on this list lmk. It doesn't matter if it's a #'d insert, auto, or GU as long as it's #'d. I would like to trade, have several #'d HOFers to trade for my needs, but might buy for the right price. Hopefully I can knock out a few more of these guys :new_silly

Needlist

I have a Fergie Jenkins 2004 Donruss Classics VIP Membership card. I think it's a glove/jersey card numbered to 25. What's it worth to you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it books for $25...did you see anything of interest on list? I'd like to hold off buying for the time being.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only collect a few things and they're not on your list. I could do it for $15 delivered if you decide you want it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

i have these 2, the mantle is stamped #d with ink. i might have afew more. lmk

puckett 96 don dia kings -22 862/10000
    mantle 92 super rare reprint co. reprint of 59 yoo-hoo card 1251/5000
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in the Puckett and would need more info on the Mantle although I'm not a huge fan of oddball cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

the mantle is def. an odd ball. ill check your site late tonight, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds good...everything is open to trade for these needs, some things harder than others to pry away from me....anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Hey CJ,

Found this one for you:
    03 SP Legendary Cuts Etched in Time Carl Hubbell #ET-CH 046/400 (some piece of wood inserted in card (not a bat or bench!)).
    Interested in that one?
    Looking for Baseball RC's from 04 or 05. Just LMK

Henri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Henri,

I would definitely be interested in that...don't have a huge bunch of rookies, but feel free to check over my lists, PC included, and maybe you can come up with something.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast