Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

If this kid makes to his pension years, The NHLPA should dock him money for this.

Punk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone needs to stamp a nice big L on his forehead.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well that's just great, my first pack pulled 1 of 1 had to be of a guy who would try to cheat. Now my card is probably worthless since it was the 11-12 Contenders Rookie Patch Auto Gold. How much will this affect the trade/sale value of my card?

Do you have a scan of the card? Will be able to tell immediately whether it's a fake stamped auto or a legit one. I know that there were a couple SSP'd cards of his that were authentic signatures, but it depends on how the ink looks on it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

ha, what a useless overpaid piece of junk
    you get paid to sign your name, and you already get overpaid

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

You know, as much as we can all him a piece of junk, pretty sure not all players want to sign over 3000 cards a year. He had 901 in Contenders, 999 in SPA, 799 in SPX, etc. You add in all the little autos, like Titanium, SPGU, Limited, Ultimate, Prime, Dominion, The Cup, Score, etc. and you've got yourself a ton of cards to sign.

That, and maybe he believes that sticker autos should be valued more than on card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Do you have a scan of the card? Will be able to tell immediately whether it's a fake stamped auto or a legit one. I know that there were a couple SSP'd cards of his that were authentic signatures, but it depends on how the ink looks on it.

If it's from Contenders from pack I believe it'd be a redemption. All of his autos in it were.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well that's just great, my first pack pulled 1 of 1 had to be of a guy who would try to cheat. Now my card is probably worthless since it was the 11-12 Contenders Rookie Patch Auto Gold. How much will this affect the trade/sale value of my card?

The Contenders RPA, the black cards signed in silver I believe are indeed hard signed not stamped by DSP.

Guessing his stamps didn't work with silver ink, just blue

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't redeemed it yet, I was waiting for him to sign before I redeemed it just in case somebody wanted to buy/trade for it. Well, I took a little break from the hobby and came back to find out that he might have stamped this card. I guess the only way to find out is to redeem it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

altho there maybe 3000 cards to sign, and it may not be the most fun job, he agreed to do them,..all i can say that making $8-10 thousand dollars to sign your name is way better than most jobs .. glad theyve made him responsible
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled a 11-12 Ultimate 1/1 Shield of DSP and the card is indeed hard signed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12