Thread: Taking time out.

Arrow Taking time out.

I am taking time out to update my trade page. I am erasing all of my old data and putting in new pages. If you would like to see what I have done so far feel free to look. (Link in sig.) It is not in any particular order but the player's names are underlined. Good grief I did not realize how many cards I had. I have 5 (I think) pages up so far and more to go. I am trying to keep the list on each page somewhat short so that ppl don't get overwhelmed when looking.

If you have any suggestions on something that I can do to make it easier on ppl to look or find cards please feel free to tell me.

Angela

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Instead of putting baseball 1, baseball 2, etc. Arrange your cards with links to game used, autos, serial #'ed, etc. And inside those pages, if you really want to make your page easy for readers, you have to know one thing. Do most of your readers look for a certain team or player. Then depending on that, you would organize the teams or players alphabetically.

Just a few tips for ya.

cool thanks for the tips guys. What about maybe putting them in order by say topps, donruss etc...and then doing the sets from there? Would that help do ya think?

lots of thanks,
    Angela

Yea you could do that to. It dpends on what you wanna do.

Mostly I just wanna make it easier for everyone to find the card they need. But at the same time I can't spend forever doing it lol. I figure that if ppl know who made it and the set that it came out of they can just go right to it.

Any Ideas on how I can set up my pages for this?
    I kinda have one but if ya'll come up with an easier one I will go with that :).

Angela

Agent hit the nail on the head, just list the "good" items. I use good loosely because most people only care about autographs, game used and the like. Most people that do cross country trading don't wanna take the time to package up a couple base cards and non numbered inserts. If you're into trading base I'd just keep them organized at your house so you'll know where to look if someone requests something.