Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need to make some quick sales...........(((scans with prices)))...........

Hello folks, need to make some quick sales to fund a card or two that I've had my eye on for some time now. The prices on the cards are with delivery and if you buy in bulk, I could bring the price down. Only looking to sell at the moment and accept Paypal as a "Gift".....to avoid Paypal fees. All cards are MINT or NEAR MINT and I will make sure the package is secured properly when shipped. If interested in anything please let me know and there are lots more in my bucket that I didn't include in this thread. Thanks for having a look through..........................

Seguin 09-10 Be A Player XRC /99.............$60

Connolly 11-12 SPA Extended Rookie Parallel /10.............................$25 (SOLD)

Mikko Lehtonen 09-10 Be A Player Rookie Players Club Parallel /15...................$5

Evgeny Grachev 10-11 UD Ultimate Debut Threads Auto /50.........................$7

Raphael Diaz 11-12 Rookie Anthology Rookie Treasures /499..........................$10

Gustav Nyquist 11-12 SPA FWA /999..........................$10

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/z...cpZZ2QQtppZZ24
    (Link to my Rookies folder)

LeCavalier/Legwand 11-12 Rookie Anthology Draft Year Combo Jerseys..................................$3

Zdeno Chara 11-12 Pinnacle Game Night Jersey........................................$2

Dustin Brown 11-12 Elite Materials.........................$2

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/z...e%20Used%20FT/
    (Link to my Game Used folder)

Vinny Lecavalier 11-12 Pinnacle Game Night Auto..................................$18

Henrik Lundqvist 10-11 Crown Royale Ice Kings Auto /99.....................................$25

Gabriel Landeskog 11-12 SPGU Significance Auto /50...........................................$30

John Tavares 10-11 Crown Royale All the Kings Men Jersey and Auto /100...................$12

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/z...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
    (Link to my NFT folder)

Andy Miele 11-12 Rookie Anthology Rookie Treasures Patch /15..........................$50

David Savard 11-12 SPA FW Patch Auto /100....................................$60

Henrik Lundqvist 11-12 Luxury Suite Jersey and Stick........................................$15

Cody Eakin 11-12 UD Ultimate Rookie Patches /65..............................$7 (SOLD)

Zac Dalpe 11-12 Elite New Breed Jersey (3-Color with some stitching).......................$5

Evander Kane 10-11 Crown Royale All the Kings Men Patch /50...........................$8

Gustav Nyquist 11-12 Elite New Breed Patch and Auto /5................................................. (((PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER)))

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/z...0Inserts%20FT/
    (Link to my Parallels/Inserts folder).......................Will sell these for .50 cents but that depends on the player and card. Prefer to sell these by
    the bulk but please ask if you have any questions.

Last edited by bfeather; 12-04-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Cards that are sold

Country

Only looking to sale at the moment and I only accept US Paypal "Gift".

seems pretty sketchy

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent to you mikedom91.....please respond. Not sketchy at all, just looking to sell some stuff.....if the prices are off then shoot me an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sold a few, promise I'm not sketchy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Explain to me what's sketchy about someone with 200+ feedback asking for paypal gift and actually showing the cards he has available? Seems fine to me dude? Good luck with your sales guy! I don't personally have a problem with your listing or see the reason for anyone to question you, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

The OP (bfeather) has been with SCF for several years, and has been a reliable member in all of my own dealings and chats with him.

Having said that, it is against SCF rules to specifically demand that paypal payments must be sent as a gift. While many of us are happy to send payment as a gift most of the time (to avoid the fees, as has been stated), it nonetheless takes away the buyer's right to protection, should any issues arise. Sending payment as a gift is a good gesture of faith, but every buyer has the right to protect him or herself as a precautionary measure. If you send payment and the recipient doesn't send you your card, and walks off with your cash, if you sent payment by gift, Paypal can't do anything for you.

NOW, how about the cards that are being offered in this thread. Let's get this back on track now, please.