Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Howe are you? Y, I'm just fine, thanks!

I was at the LCS the other day, and while chit-chatting with the owner, I asked, "have there been any big pulls in the store lately?"

Without saying a word, he walked over to a display case, reached down and in and pulled out a booklet card. He opened it carefully and set it down in front of me...

it is /5
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

2. Kronozio - eBay.ca Promo
    Y I'd be fine with that as well :D

I'd trade just about every Yzerman and Howe I owned for that, I do believe..............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

How come the story doesn't end with?

That's when we came down to a deal and its now sitting in the PC.
    Cheers,
    reoddai
    Will Trade in your Favour for: 2008-09 Between the Pipes Masked Men MM-26 (M.Turco)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

That card is DISGUSTING!!! Sitting in a display case and not someone's PC is a crime.
    Hidden Content

I collect:
    New York Yankees
    Rasmus Ristolainen

O-O Would not even hazard to guess its worth to a Detroit fan...Beautiful! wonder if there is an Orr/Neely/#'d 4 version?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Ovechkin and 2012-13 Artifacts # /125/75//15/8/5/3/1
    2008-09 Black Diamond Quad JS Base, Gold and Onyx.

The sticker price (I'm sure he'd take less for it, though) was..... any guesses?? :)
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    The sticker price (I'm sure he'd take less for it, though) was..... any guesses?? :)
    A grand? A MILLION???
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

I'm saying $12,500. beauty.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Judging from that 50$ WHA Howe card, my guess is a sticker of 2.5K but secretly he'd accept 1.5 k.

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Will Trade in your Favour for: 2008-09 Between the Pipes Masked Men MM-26 (M.Turco)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

sticker price of... $1,500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast