Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

They look great, Markov has been an absolute God send, in my opinion him being healthy is 100% related to how much better Subban is playing; he doesn't have the weight of the blue line on his shoulders. Throw in the energy of Galchenyuk and Gallagher, and everything Prust brings to the table, and you have a whole different team.

What worries me is how they stand up to a team like the Pens of Bruins in the playoffs. If the refs let more go in the post season, Montreal's lack of size could still be their downfall. But there's no position in sports that can individually change a team's fortunes like a goaltender, and I feel pretty good with the guy we have in net. If they avoid the other powerhouses in the East for a couple rounds, and maybe get a little help in the way of an upset or two, they have a shot.

A Saku Koivu led Ducks team VS the Habs in the Cup final? It writes itself....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

After last night, who knows? From wayyyyy out west here, it looks like any team in the East can beat any other team on any given night. The goaltending is whacked and Zac Rinaldo is single-handedly taking every opposing player outta the game. I believe the Habs can compete with anyone in the East no problem (except the Isles?) but then again so can most of the rest of them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123