Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    any interest in a pwe trade for the steve johnson base card. ck my 2012 link
    Hidden Content rookies/inserts/parallelsHidden Content

    hope we can make some trades

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Michigandan-
    I like that 08 TC Xfractor Peterson or i would look at #'d Raiders or 2012 raider refractors also. in other words i'm open, i'll set it aside for you and we'll figure something out. Thanks.
    let me see what i can dig up for you, shoot u a list tomorrow.

  3. #13
    Anyway you would trade... I pulled a Juron Criner Black refractor SP Auto /25 today... like the R. Wilson. Let me know

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    any interest in a pwe trade for the steve johnson base card. ck my 2012 link
    No PWE trades because my post office hits me with the extra postage everytime. if you want to do a larger trade i'm interested in the Ismail gu and a couple rieff refractors. lmk. thanks.

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Anyway you would trade... I pulled a Juron Criner Black refractor SP Auto /25 today... like the R. Wilson. Let me know
    As much as i would like to trade for the Criner, i just can't give up the wilson for it. Thanks though.

  7. #17

  8. #18
    ok i like bigger trades how about this

    you get the the 3 you want

    i get the stevie johnson triple threads base, ryan fitzpatrick finest refractor and the warrick dunn momentum jsy if good post er up
    Hidden Content rookies/inserts/parallelsHidden Content

    hope we can make some trades

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dunoon32 View Post
    I like the alshon. LMK
    Didn't see anything, thanks.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    No PWE trades because my post office hits me with the extra postage everytime. if you want to do a larger trade i'm interested in the Ismail gu and a couple rieff refractors. lmk. thanks.
    ok i like bigger trades how about this

    you get the the 3 you want

    i get the stevie johnson triple threads base, ryan fitzpatrick finest refractor and the warrick dunn momentum jsy if good post er up
    Hidden Content rookies/inserts/parallelsHidden Content

    hope we can make some trades

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •