Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don Mattingly Auto/Jersey for trade or sale

Mattingly, Don 2005 Timeless Treasures Auto/Jersey MI-23 02/23

Books $80

looking to trade or sell, lmk if you are interested and we can possibly work something out.

thanks

Joe

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    What are you looking for in return trade-wise, and what are you looking to sell it for?

autos in return and best offer in cash, thanks

VERY interested.... i've got a dual gu of mattinlgy/matsui /100 bv 50 i REALLY wanna trade for this card! i don't do baseball, but mattingly is my fav. player so plmk if we can work something out!

Well, I would rather not trade for game used cards since it is an auto.
    um. Will sell or trade for autos

lmk
    thanks

could i add in a little paypal? the last one of the card (and the only one in quite a while!) sold on ebay BIN for 24.99 + ship

EDIT: talking about my card that is...
    Last edited by skinsfan0521; 03-02-2006 at 11:51 AM.

Joe -
    Who do you collect? I've got some autos available but I don't want to list all 700 of them.

please look over my site..even pc..thanks
    Hidden Content
    Please lmk if you trade by Sv or Bv before trade talks get underway..Thanks!!
    Looking for Andre Johnson Nuke and Watt Rc Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast