Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Will Kobe Bryant pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the NBA's all time scoring leader?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 22.22%
  • No

7 77.78%

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Will Kobe Bryant pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the NBA's all time scoring leader?

Kobe Bryant is now at 29,987 points scored while Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has scored 38,387 for his career. So will Kobe Bryant pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the NBA's all time scoring leader?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Unless Kobe changes his mind about not playing past next year, the answer is no. Even if he does come back, he's not going to play another 3-4 years that it would take to break the record and I think he could care less about that record. I think he has 6 and 7 on his mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He just became the youngest player to 30,000 points the other night

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

He just became the youngest player to 30,000 points the other night

I realize that, however it doesn't seem to want to play much longer especially if adn when thr Lakers are not competitive to win championships. He's said countless times that he's not going to be on hte court at 40 scoring 20 points a game which is what he would need to do to break the record.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

I voted no because if I heard right Kobe would have to average 25.3 points a game for the next 3 or 4 seasons to tie Kareem. I just don't see that happening for Kobe. I can see him having 2 maybe 3 high level seasons in the 20's but that is about it. I say he calls it quits before he becomes a lesser figure on the Lakers team. Kareem finished his career with the Lakers only scoring 8-10 points a game which Kobe won't do because he is too proud to stick around for that.