Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the fine wine of INCEPTION, lucky you...

When trading, need $700 OBO, no trading down, no rush to move this beauty.

What nice about it:

• The challenge of pulling this specific Luck gold label autograph issue from inception in a 2clr (w/ blue curve into patch)
    • Best looking card since UD Black 2009 design in my opinion, w/ simple, logical use of colors as each color matches something on the card, and a thematic that makes our football stars look like superheroes.
    • Solid all in there auto, even cool with the sticker so it could be placed on the neat black and white football silver signing silhouette in the backdrop.
    • Ultra minimal chipping.

Example cerds i would consider moving it for: Rodgers contenders, bradford exquisite/10. koufax ginter red/10
    Last edited by ziggyz129; 12-11-2012 at 11:30 PM.

fish you have really nice stuff, is there also a high end bucket?

Please cmb for it!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cj, thanks for the loook, again it's got to be one card. please let me know which one card in this price range you are thinking for thedeal.

I was thinking like the Jerry Rice NT 3 color patch auto /11
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cj, card is a gem, my issue with it is that it's not a rookie which in my opinion makes the card a bond, while i am more looking for a riskier stock.

No specific folder of higher, just broke them up between autos and gu

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyz129 View Post
    fish you have really nice stuff, is there also a high end bucket?

jay, please pm me what you need on your unitas and trip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast