Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by shawner View Post
    Great pull! Now you get to play the redemption waiting game! Hope he signs soon!
    They are live I believe. The "C" was sold on the bay

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsuby03 View Post
    They are live I believe. The "C" was sold on the bay
    With Panini, the card already being live doesn't mean they'll send it remotely soon after redeeming.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsuby03 View Post
    They are live I believe. The "C" was sold on the bay
    I hope you get it soon. I've been waiting on 4 Crosby redemptions for close to a year.
    Hidden Content

    Looking for low #d high end Vons!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    With Panini, the card already being live doesn't mean they'll send it remotely soon after redeeming.
    Yes I know this. Waiting on other "live"cards right now from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by shawner View Post
    I hope you get it soon. I've been waiting on 4 Crosby redemptions for close to a year.
    i hope it's not that long.

  5. #15
    Incredible pull! Great gift box! Congrats on the huge Crosby hit!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks View Post
    Incredible pull! Great gift box! Congrats on the huge Crosby hit!
    Thanks

  7. #17
    I would be interested in this one:

    Prime Combos Drew Doughty/Slava Voynov /225

    Let me know via PM what you'd need.

    Tony
    Hidden Content

    My hockey collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

    My baseball collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •