Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw it coming but still a joke IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Refreshing for Beckett to admit they screwed up and are trying to do the right thing. Still ridiculous, but at least they're finally addressing the problem.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

June was cancelled since BGS stopped 10 day service to get caught up on non-guaranteed subs
    July may be in the same boat, we shall see.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

BGS cancels 10 day service starting 7/7. Our July sub is cancelled. Let's cross our fingers that we get on schedule with August

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's unfortunate but I don't foresee another BGS sub this year. Since they discontinued the 10 day guaranteed we don't have other options at this time. They have instituted a 20 day guarantee time frame but they are not giving any discounted pricing on it at all. It's the same price as the 10 day at $15/card which doesn't make any sense charging you guys full price on top of my fee , you wont be saving any money.

Let's cross our fingers and hope for an early start in 2019!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Would definitely like to get in on a bulk submission when available...have a couple Brady RC's and Gronk autos I'd like graded.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I would love to see a submission sometime early in 2019 also. Have some nice Triple Threads and RC's I would love to have graded.

Looks like the 10 day is still unavailable. I would probably get in on a 20 day though if we decided to go that route.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jwlawrence06 I'll add you to my PM list for submissions
    Would definitely like to get in on a bulk submission when available...have a couple Brady RC's and Gronk autos I'd like graded.

@bigbenjobu, that's the plan all assuming that BGS is giving out discounts on bulk orders.
    I would love to see a submission sometime early in 2019 also. Have some nice Triple Threads and RC's I would love to have graded.

Looks like the 10 day is still unavailable. I would probably get in on a 20 day though if we decided to go that route.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@patriotsguy Very good to hear. Looking forward to a new BGS submission in January then!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Did the non-guaranteed submission from September of 2017 ever get returned? I can't find anymore info about it and I'm just curious if BGS has actually held onto those cards for all this time.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast