Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Upcoming 2018 BGS Beckett Grading Bulk Submission Sign-Up Dates

10 Day Guaranteed time frame Service Level! No minimum per submission. However we do need to make sure we're sending in about 65 cards every 3 months for a total of a minimum 250-300 per year.

$15/card (non auto) or $16/card (auto) - Booklets and over-sized cards add $8

Tentative Schedule for 2018

Hopefully will resume in 2019 assuming BGS has their stuff together.

General Rules:

• Must not have any recent negative or neutral feedback within the last 6 months or had any disputes opened up against them that were not resolved.
    • Must not have a No Buying/Selling/Trading Tag.

***DISCLAIMER***

SCF does not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). SCF is not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged if you haven't chosen to get your cards insured to the submission moderator or insured from the submission moderator back to you.

How will this work?:
    When there is a grading submission sign up available we will need to have at least 100 cards to send in. This is in conjunction with the Canada Sign up thread as well (if applicable). This is done in order to get the special pricing given to us by BGS. If you need to change any terms of the submission or remove yourself completely then you will be allowed to remove your cards with no penalty. You have until the close of the grading submission to change or cancel your order, after it is closed you are obligated to SCF rules. Once the grading submission is closed all transactions will be placed in the trade manager, if you back out regardless of confirming in the trade manager you will receive negative feedback, it will not go through the dispute process.

What types of cards can I submit?:
    Beckett Grading Services can grade virtually any card from any set. Beckett Grading Services will grade most Minor League cards up to 9" by 11.5". They are able to grade thicker cards up to 6.5mm (1/4"). Any card over 3"x5" is an additional $8. Any "booklet" style card is an additional $8 for the over-sized slab.

What if I submit a card and it doesn't get graded?:
    If beckett looks at your card and it is determined that your card is not genuine "fake" or as been altered in any way they will not grade it. Since they have to look at the card to determine this they still charge the per card price regardless of no grading. This will not be refunded.

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:
    Cards and payment are not due until the submission has closed and the deal has been entered into the trade manager. The sooner you ship the sooner the cards get to BGS. Please ship within 3-5 business days.
    How can I pay for my submission?:
    Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Check, or Money Order. NO PayPal. This should be sent with your cards.

How are you expected to ship your cards?:
    Plain white envelopes (PWE's) are not recommended. If you want your cards to arrive to me safely at the minimum use a padded mailer. You are responsible for your own cards getting to me so send in manner that makes you comfortable. i.e. padded mailer, d/c, insured, signature required.

How many cards can you submit?:
    Members may submit Unlimited amount.

Can I submit the same card as another member?:
    If you are submitting a non serial numbered card then only one of that card will be allowed in the submission. The first member to submit that card via post will be the one to submit it. The same member may submit multiples of the same non serial numbered card. If your card can be distinguished by a serial number then multiple submissions from multiple members will be allowed.

What is your cost?:
    • Amount of cards multiplied by the cost per card. $7 per card for non auto and $8 per card for certified auto.
    • There is a shipping charge to and from BGS for each member, however it is impossible to judge that amount until after the submission is closed. The more members that sigh up the cheaper it will be, BUT the higher the book value is the more it may be. Over the past few years it's ranges from $4/member to $12/member
    • Shipping from myself to you: Depends on how many cards, thickness, d/c, insurance, signature confirmation etc...If your cards are being shipped back to you in a padded mailer $.50 is added to your shipping cost for the mailer.

An additional $1.00 is being added to each member's total per submission. This covers my out of pocket expenses such as paper, ink, shipping material such as peanuts and bubble wrap, elastics to hold cards together, and post it's.

Submission Details for posting:
    When you post your cards please use the below template.
    • Year Card Info Player Name Card # Auto (if applicable) Serial #(if applicable) BV$
    • Total Book Value of your combined card(s).
    • Return shipping insurance, yes/no.
    • Return shipping signature confirmation, yes/no.

Example:
    1. 2010 Playoff Contenders Rob Gronkowski Rookie Ticket Au #229 $30
    Total book value $30
    Return Insurance=NO
    Return Signature=NO

• If you do not know book value of your card please ask a fellow collector in the BGS thread, via PM.DO NOT post in any other part of the site asking for prices. YOu may post in the BGS for pricing and if someone can help, hopefully they will.
    • If you can't get a book value please give your best estimate. Don't over value too much as it will raise the cost of insurance thus costing each member more.
    • Generally cards serial numbered /10 or less do not have a book value, thus do not count towards insurance amounts to and from BGS. Send these AT OUR OWN RISK!
    • Please do not add spacing, numbering, or bullet points before card info you list in your post.

***PLEASE READ AS POSTAL RATES HAVE GONE UP***
    US Postal Rates:

Weight Not Over $ Price
    Online 1 ounce.......................$1.93
    Online 2 ounces.....................$1.93
    Online 3 ounces.....................$1.93
    Online 4 ounces.....................$2.01
    Online 5 ounces.....................$2.09
    Online 6 ounces.....................$2.25
    Online 7 ounces.....................$2.42
    Online 8 ounces.....................$2.59
    Online 9 ounces.....................$2.76
    Online 10 ounces...................$2.93
    Online 11 ounces...................$3.11
    Online 12 ounces...................$3.29
    Online 13 ounces...................$3.47
    Online Sm. Flat Rate box $ $5.35

Insurance (Max is $500, anything over will get mailed at PO for higher insurance rates):
    $0.01 to $50........................$2.10
    $50.01 to $100....................$2.60
    $100.01 to $200..................$3.30
    $200.01 to $300..................$5.50
    $300.01 to $400..................$6.75
    $400.01 to $500..................$8.00

Weight Not Over $ Price
    Post Office 1 ounce...............$2.32
    Post Office 2 ounces.............$2.32
    Post Office 3 ounces.............$2.32
    Post Office 4 ounces.............$2.50
    Post Office 5 ounces.............$2.68
    Post Office 6 ounces.............$2.86
    Post Office 7 ounces.............$3.04
    Post Office 8 ounces.............$3.22
    Post Office 9 ounces.............$3.40
    Post Office 10 ounces...........$3.58
    Post Office 11 ounces...........$3.76
    Post Office 12 ounces...........$3.94
    Post Office 13 ounces...........$4.12
    Small Flat Rate box $5.80

Insurance Rates (maximum liability is $5,000):
    $0.01 to $50.......................$2.10
    $50.01 to $100...................$2.60
    $100.01 to $200.................$3.30
    $200.01 to $300.................$5.50
    $300.01 to $400.................$6.75
    $400.01 to $500.................$8.00
    $500.01 to $5000...............$9.25 + $1.25 per $100.

Over 13 ounces I will mail priority flat box. Those rates are:

Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.80 (8 cards or less if thicker).
    Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box $12.35

[*]Registered Mail can be used for $5000.01 up to $25,000.00, ask for insurance rate and registered costs.

Tracking is FREE if mailed online. Post office price is $1.05
    Return Signature is $2.20 Online and $2.90 at post office. If you opt for insurance there is no signature charge for over $100 as you would have to sign for it anyways. Priority mail now comes with $50 free insurance, that will be taken into account when I total your order.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***NOTE***
    I do the best I can to get everyone's cards back as quickly as possible once I receive them from BGS. Please keep in mind that I have family/kids, working a full time job plus overtime, and run the site. Cards may not go out within the 3 business days that SCF recommends as per SCF rules. But they do go out as quickly as I can get them sorted and mailed at the PO based on my work schedule. Since this is a service that SCF provides, it doesn't fall under the aforementioned rule of mailing within 3 days when mailing your cards back to you. Additionally I am usually pretty flexible as far as members mailing within the 3 business days as SCF states as long as you just keep in mind that the order can't go out until I receive all the cards.

BGS list of cards that need JSA Authentication first. (Not through this sub)

Here is some information found that you may want to consider before sending certain cards in for grading.

The following autographed cards/sets MUST go through the JSA authentication process before getting graded

• All years Topps Rookie Premiere/Topps Photo Shoot/Topps AFLAC Autographs unless machine serial numbered by Topps
    • All yearsS Star Pics Autographs (key players)
    • All years Pro Line Autographs (key players)
    • All years Scoreboard/Classic/Front Row/Little Sun Autographs of Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal & Kobe Bryant
    • All years Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have the original UDA Certificate
    • 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriquez, Mickey Mantle & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs
    • 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs
    • Signature Rookies Autographs with ONLY a sticker for Authenticity
    • 1993 -94 Hoops Magic/Bird Auto
    • Fleer Autographs with questionable embossments (1992-93 Scottie Pippin, Tony Gwynn, Steve Young, etc.)
    • Fleer Autographs missing factory serial numbering (because of the influx of unsigned blank auto cards due to the Fleer bankruptcy sale)
    • Any key player Fleer/Skybox Autographs that were issued without factory-stamped serial numbers, regardless of embossments (including Skybox Autographics)
    • Best of the Best” Star sets. These sets are easily reproduced.

Key Non Sport Autos - primarily Inkworks and Topps. Some known fakes include:
    • Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
    • Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider 1 & 2
    • Several - Harry Potter
    • Chris Farley - Star Pics SNL
    • Katie Holmes - Batman Begins

Many others - if it look fishy, send it to JSA!

*Besides specific cards on this list, BGS reserves the right to refer any autographed card to JSA service if there are questionable aspects to that particular card.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 10-17-2018 at 07:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

patiently waiting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Prices and turnaround times?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Same as we have had 20 days for $6/card non auto $7/card auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

how do i sign up and how many can i submit?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll have the signup thread posted on the 31st. You can submit as many cards a you like. For cards that are serial numbered multiple members can submit the same card for grading. If a card is not serial numbered than only one member can submit that particular card and it's first come first serve to post in the sign up thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I'll have the signup thread posted on the 31st. You can submit as many cards a you like. For cards that are serial numbered multiple members can submit the same card for grading. If a card is not serial numbered than only one member can submit that particular card and it's first come first serve to post in the sign up thread.

OK i will be sure to watch for the thread. I have a couple i would like to send in, but dont have enough to do the repeat customer discount.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See spdrmnal's Items on eBay

Dec. 31 - Jan. 14
    Feb. 18 - Mar. 4
    Apr. 8 - Apr. 22
    May 27 - June 10
    July 15 - July 29
    Sep. 2 - Sep. 16
    Oct. 21 - Sep. 4
    Last of the post here is that suppose to be Nov 4?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yup, fixed it...Thanks

BANNED

Country

I'm in for Dec. 31 - Jan. 14 :)

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast