Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

good stuff...always enjoy seeing your new additions..

SCF Rewards
    Country

good stuff...always enjoy seeing your new additions..

Thank you and I also enjoy looking at yours. I'm bad about looking at a lot of peoples collections and then not leaving a reply. I've got to quit doing that. So many great collections.

Slow week this week in terms of incoming. My first game worn jersey came in but of course the frame that I ordered had a crack so I'll have to wait to show that when the new one gets here. Only a couple new ones. Chantilly's hopefully will be here soon.

Thanks again, I appreciate it...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I believe that was the concert I/we saw. It was the first tour wearing full make-up again. That was in Albany, NY.

...Rick

Hey Rick,
    Was just going through this thread...Amazing collection! I believe that the first tour wearing full make-up again was the reunion tour back in 1996, with the opening show being at old Tiger Stadium in Detroit! I still have my shirt & autographed pack of guitar strings from Ace Frehley from that show somewhere around here!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rick,
    Was just going through this thread...Amazing collection! I believe that the first tour wearing full make-up again was the reunion tour back in 1996, with the opening show being at old Tiger Stadium in Detroit! I still have my shirt & autographed pack of guitar strings from Ace Frehley from that show somewhere around here!

Thank you. I received a bunch of stuff from the Chantilly show but I only post a few on the thread as it takes up so much space.

You are absolutely correct about KISS. It made me do some research and I found out a few things about the group I did not know. But yes it was the Reunion Tour. I checked back and we went to the October 12th, 1996 show in Albany. You probably know much more than me but here were a couple of links I checked.
    http://www.kissfanshop.de/Tourdates/...tesReunion.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_%28band%29
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0063005AAi3qY8

One of my tours in Germany we went to a Monster of Rock concert in Mannheim in the 80's. It was the best concert bar none that I've been to. At least 10 of the big Hair Bands were there. One of the groups was Vixen.

I've been meaning to send this to Share for the longest and still need to. A crappy camera but lucky it survived the concert.

Photo's deleted.

The rest are in the bucket if interested. http://s558.photobucket.com/user/NY_...erson%20-%20IP

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

The main reason I remember that show is that I almost missed it. My baby girl was born a week before the show & spent that first week in the neonatal intensive care unit & I wasn't going to go. My wife insisted that I go since our daughter was scheduled to come home from the hospital that night & she said that if I didn't go I'd regret it. That was somewhere around the 8th or 9th time I had seen them, but the first for the original lineup. We ended up seeing them together about 4 more times before they split up again! They are a close second behind Yastrzemski in my collection!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast