Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you remember the movie he was in way back when....The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh!

Yaz, I never heard of the movie. I checked and it came out the same year I started my first tour in Germany. I went over in Jan of 79 and returned Dec of 83. I never saw it advertised on cable but it's not like I was looking for it. Was it any good? I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Both links work...nice Kelly Kelly....i missed her when she and Maryse were in town recently

Dustin, thanks. I was not sure if the recent link only worked for me or not. It was not listed on the side like other links for the different albums are. I received the Kelly Kelly from her website.

EDIT: Dustin, I wanted to add that the photo's I received were on very, very thin paper, not nearly as thick as photo's you get at shows or at a place that does photos.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-07-2014 at 10:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Yaz, I never heard of the movie. I checked and it came out the same year I started my first tour in Germany. I went over in Jan of 79 and returned Dec of 83. I never saw it advertised on cable but it's not like I was looking for it. Was it any good? I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

...Rick

Well, I enjoyed it, but I was a young kid when it aired. For a "made for tv" movie in '79, I thought it was rather entertaining.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not posted on here in a good while and I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping to see a bunch of new Super Collector's collections but there is only one I believe. Congrats to Dshoblo on the achievement. But there is some very nice memorabilia in the Memorabilia Discussion and Show and Tell thread.

During the down time over the winter with lack of signings I added a few celebrities.

I've added quite a bit over the past year. If anyone is bored check it out.

Recent uploads: http://s558.photobucket.com/user/NY_...=recent&page=1

Entire Sports Collection: http://s558.photobucket.com/user/NY_...erson%20-%20IP

There are only three people with signings coming up in the next couple of months that I need. I need a Harry Carson mini and I may upgrade my 8x10 to a 16x20 along with a 16x20 of Pernell Whitaker. Then Pedro in Cooperstown on a ball and 16x20.

Hopefully I'll see some more Super Collector's in the not too distant future.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 04-22-2016 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added info

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910