Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

NY Sports Teams - Memorabilia Super Collector

Congratulations to NY Sports Teams (Rick) for becoming a Memorabilia Super Collector.

Rick has quite a collection of autographs, almost all of which were obtained in person, which is quite a task. He likes to collect HOF's in every sport because he wants to have that piece of history of the best of each one.

(I apologize, the site isn't allowing me to post pictures for some reason)

Definitely take a look at the link to his bucket. You'll spend quite some time in there!

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/s...rson%20-%20IP/

Thanks again and congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

This collection is fantastic! Those Boarding passes are wild! How did you get those (If you don't mind me asking)

SCF Rewards
    Country

This collection is fantastic! Those Boarding passes are wild! How did you get those (If you don't mind me asking)

Thank you, I appreciate it. I received the boarding passes from Philly Fan 5064 on this site. His Mom worked as a ticket agent in Philly. They are some very cool collectibles. I thank him and his Mom for being able to add those to my collection. Thanks again.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo's deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! Love that Koufax signed 16x20!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

PM me if anything in your bucket (cards) that are labeled PC are up for grabs. Your bucket is just stocked w/great memorabilia and autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! Love that Koufax signed 16x20!

Thank you. I have not found a Koufax OMLB with a HOF Inscription yet. Since Mr. Koufax rarely if ever does signings I will have to get it from the only places I trust that do their own signings, Steiner, UDA, TriStar or Mounted Memories. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me if anything in your bucket (cards) that are labeled PC are up for grabs. Your bucket is just stocked w/great memorabilia and autos!

Thank you. I get a photo for each HOF'er and depending on the sport I get a baseball, mini helmet, puck, ect. Once I get both of those any cards I have marked PC will be up for grabs. So I now have a 16x20 and mini helmet of Eli, my Manning card is now available. Because I don't have an OMLB with HOF inscription for Mr. Koufax that card is not available yet. I think you get the idea. The next week I'll be busy rearranging my memorabilia for the incoming custom framed jerseys I have coming in.

Again thanks so much, I appreciate it.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photo deleted.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-02-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast