Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sea Shepherd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See clairehk's Items on eBay

Sea Shepherd

I have been a big supporter of Sea Shepherd for a few years now. They are a non-profit group that seeks to protect our Oceans. They are an ecological group trying to protect our ecosystem from dying out. As their founder Paul Watson says, "If our Oceans die, we die." This is very true as our Ocean covers 75% of our world, and the beginning and end of many food chains. They fight against illegal fishing practices- whaling in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary, shark finning, long lining, fishing of blue fin tuna. All these animals are endangered and every year are pushed closer and closer to extinction. We can all help support this great organization by visiting: http://www.supportsscs.co.nr I made this website, and it compiles their wishlist. Currently they have 4 ships- The Steve Irwin, The Bob Barker, The Bridget Bardot, and the Sam Simon. All these ships need supplies to keep them in the ocean protecting our ecosystem. Most items on the wishlist link to Amazon. And a lot of these items cost less than $10, but are vital for the ship to stay in ship shape so they can work hard and efficiently. Please help me support Sea Shepherd by buying an item or two for them, it would mean a lot to me, but even more for your children and your children's children. We all need the oceans to survive, and without them Humanity will be gone forever.

Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

I have seen their tv show and I don't think they are any better then the actual whalers...

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I have seen their tv show and I don't think they are any better then the actual whalers...

What?

Good Grief, have you ever been outside the USA and looked at what is happening to our oceans, and who the offenders are? We had to close the Grand Banks due to over fishing by Japanese and Spanish trawlers. They are raping the sea and killing everything.

The jingoism of the average American is unfathomable.