Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Question A Night Of Entertainment With Don Mattingly CA, Los Angeles January 24th

MATTINGLY CHARITIES & DDF EVENT
    A Night Of Entertainment With Don Mattingly

Hosted By George Lopez

You won't want to miss A Night of Entertainment with Don Mattingly, as the Dodger manager invites you to come out to the Sports Museum of Los Angeles on January 24, 2013 for an exclusive peek at rare Dodger memorabilia, some laughs and plenty of talk about the Dodgers.

Hosted by comedian George Lopez, the night features performances by several comedians as well as a walking tour of the museum's incredible collection of Dodger artifacts dating all the way back to the franchise's infancy in Brooklyn. The night concludes with a Q&A session with Mattingly, who will answer fans' questions as the Dodgers cast an eye toward what will hopefully be a memorable 2013 season.

Order your ticket now, as space is limited, and proceeds from the event benefit Mattingly Charities and the Dodgers Dream Foundation.

Buy Tickets

Event Location: Sports Museum of Los Angeles - 1900 S. Main St., Los Angeles
    Cocktail & Food Reception: 6:30 p.m.
    Silent Auction: 6:30 p.m.
    Opening remarks with George Lopez: 8:00 p.m.
    Comedic Performances: 8:15 p.m.
    Guest Question & Answer with Don Mattingly: 9:00 p.m.
    Closing Remarks: 10:00 p.m.

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la...ngly_event.jsp

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW !!!!! Too bad i live so far away. I would love to attend. Is he going to be signing anything? If so and if anybody here is going, can i get someone to get me a auto? That would be AWESOME. Sound off if you're planning to go.

~Bill~