Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this a fair trade. Opinions please

Ok both cards good one for the player auto patch and one for the decent player but rare rookie
    Cards are
    Nuge dominion. Horizontal auto patch 92/93
    Hogdson titanium rc xx/19

Both great cards just thinking of long run return if I decide to sell or trade. Thanks
    Phil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I would say that it is lopsided to the Nuge side...any way you look at it, he was a number 1 pick...there will be some lasting power with that card. Hodgson....he was what, a top 10 pick? And who knows how we turns out for the Sabres. Could be extremely good...or? which is why I say at least the nuge is a number 1 pick...just my thoughts on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

I would say that it is lopsided to the Nuge side...any way you look at it, he was a number 1 pick...there will be some lasting power with that card. Hodgson....he was what, a top 10 pick? And who knows how we turns out for the Sabres. Could be extremely good...or? which is why I say at least the nuge is a number 1 pick...just my thoughts on it.

I totally agree

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

99% chance the Nuge will definitely be worth more than the Coho in every aspect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm gonna disagree with the first two posts and say the better of the deal is the Hodgson.

The Hodgson is a true rc and a very short print at that. If he does anything in his career it will be his hardest to get. The Hopkins, first overall pick aside, is just a patch auto. Which in this hobby market means he will likely have 300 patch auto's numbered to 100 (93 in this case) or less by the time he has played 5 years in the league.

If it was a true Hopkins rc it would be different, but its just a parallel to me.

Then again, who the hell am I, and what do I know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hears a good question in all sports the parallel brings a higher demand. IE bowman topps and every other product in this case cause of the lower print runs why is this different in this case even the cup its rc auto patch sp carries a higher value why not with this one. Its his rc and auto and patch ?
    Things that make you go ....hmmm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Right now the hopkins easily. In the long run id say hodgson because it is so SPed /19 and the nuge is NOT A TRUE RC. If I planned to pick one and sell it with in a year the go hopkins but in 5 years or longer the hodgson will be extremly tough to find making it worth more. Because Hodgson has a name to himself and is not a mid to low end scrub I will pick the hodgson
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm gonna disagree with the first two posts and say the better of the deal is the Hodgson.

The Hodgson is a true rc and a very short print at that. If he does anything in his career it will be his hardest to get. The Hopkins, first overall pick aside, is just a patch auto. Which in this hobby market means he will likely have 300 patch auto's numbered to 100 (93 in this case) or less by the time he has played 5 years in the league.

If it was a true Hopkins rc it would be different, but its just a parallel to me.

I'll go one further than my esteemed friend and say that it's just a rookie photo shoot patch auto. I know that people value the rookie-year stuff quite a lot, and that's their choice, but that little piece of fabric has never seen on-ice game action. I've always been more interested in the memorabilia cards of a guy's second year of licensed cards because at that point they're all from an NHL game.

But that's just me.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

+1 completely.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Easy win for RNH, if you are getting it... go for it!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast