Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Sheffield 1 of 1 auto'd patch pics that work

Sorry about the other pictures, this one should work. Enjoy my happiness!! Also if you want to trade for this beauty of a card, please come prepared with a great offer. If Prior sold for over $900 then I am sure this Sheffield card can't be too far behind. Thanks!!

Thanks, I pulled it out of a box (Can it really be called a box? It cost like $150.00 and has only 1 pack inside!!) Timeless Treasures. I'm glad since the box cost $150 that I got something good out of it!!! I can't wait until I get my new eBay account, then I can try and sell this baby for mucho dollars!! There has got to be some Sheffield fans out there that will bid the auction to kingdom come until they get it!

A great pull...congrats on it. I am thinking about looking for a box of this at the card show tommorrow, but I hope I can find a deal! I hate spending $150.00 on a box with 1 pack of cards!

I got mine from a local deal, it's called Angelo's in Southbury, CT.. look for him, he gets lots of goods stuff

stkmtimo...I thought that all four were already found...didn't that one guy get them all?

Congrats on a sweet pull there. I am just glad to hear that you got something that made you happy. Personally I would be to affraid to open a pack of those with that type of price tag. hehe. Congrats again and hope you get what you want out of it. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Originally posted by slugger21
    stkmtimo...I thought that all four were already found...didn't that one guy get them all?
    One guy got them all!? Where did you see this? If that's so, I'll get a cut sig. from another product.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast