Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damaged gridiron gear. help!

Exclamation damaged gridiron gear. help!

i opend a box of gridiron gear today and my 2 best cards were damaged. i got a ladiniam tomlinson performers jersey 94/150 and the jersey looks off centered or cut short and you can see the back of the card were the jersey is supposed to cover. then i pull a tatum bell performers prime patch 3/13! and i was pissed it was 1 color but then i was more pissed to look at the bottom of the card and the film that covers the card was pulled back and looks terrible! what should i do? i emailed them and im waiting for them to responed. what do you all think they will do for me if anything?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Yea I think that if you tell them they'll give you some kind of settlement.

You may get better results calling. They still may respond either way though. I suppose they maybe able to remake the card per the faq they have listed.

http://donruss.com/faq.cfm

I`ve heard people getting damaged cards replaced. Even with the same serial #`s.

oh so you think i will have to send these cards back and they would fix the card and send them back? i dont think i would be happy with that. i would think i should get more for haveing to wait on them to fix cards that should have never been damaged. am i right or wrong there?

Quote Originally Posted by payneo59
    oh so you think i will have to send these cards back and they would fix the card and send them back? i dont think i would be happy with that. i would think i should get more for haveing to wait on them to fix cards that should have never been damaged. am i right or wrong there?
    You would have to send it to them whatever address they give you it looks like they then reprint the cards with the same serial #

will they use a different jersey? could it be more colors this time?

Quote Originally Posted by payneo59
    will they use a different jersey? could it be more colors this time?
    No idea I'm just going by what the Faq on the site said. I'm sure once you get a hold of them they will explain more.

I highly doubt they fix the cards. They probably trash em (maybe save the gu'd pieces) and stamp a new one for you. They always have backups of some kind.

I've heard that Donruss takes good care of their customers when it comes to quality control. UD on the other hand sucks extremely bad when it comes to that. That's why I don't open UD anymore, just Topps and Donruss/Playoff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast