Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tradin a 2002 upper deck tiger woods fairway fabrics auto-BV $300 for football stuff!

I am looking for mainly cowboys autos and gameused, but am open to any reasonable offers. I am looking for a max of 3 cards, and am looking for around $300 in trade. lmk. I prefer private messages, so feel free to pm me with offers.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Perhaps you would get more offers if you werent asking 100 more than you stated the value was worth. Cool card and all but if its 300, and you only want high end stuff for it, why would someone give you 400 in trade?

I agree. I'd be interested too but not for $100 over bv.

Dont have any football but I have some nice baseball stuff if you want to check my site. Either way sweet card.

Thanks

saw lots of nice stuff, but I don't collect baseball, thanx anyways. Any more offers? lmk

Check my Football page posted on the boards here and pm me if you see anything you like, thanks

Hey do like vintage football I have these cards

1970 Topps

Merlin Olsen # 237 Rams
    Doug Buffone # 163 Bears
    Gale Sayers # 70 Bears
    Len Dawson # 1 Chiefs
    Ray Nitschke # 55 Packers
    Carroll Dale # 232 Packers
    Paul Warfield # 135 Dolphins
    Nick Buoniconti # 244 Dolphins
    Larry Brown # 24 Redskins
    Sonny Jurgensen # 200 Redskins