Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

This might sound silly but, do they make AHL cards?

I was just wondering if they did, there's quite a few AHL guys I want to send TTM's out to and I'm one of those guys that can make their own custom cards... If I did it would be embarrassing and the hockey player would probably think he was signing for a 4yr old.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

The PHPA sells some AHL team sets at

https://www.phpa.com/shop/index.php?...index&cPath=65

I'm pretty sure the teams sell their own sets thru their own sites as well.

Personally, if I was a AHL player and somebody sent me a custom-made card for an autograph I'd feel pretty stoked someone took that kinda effort. But hey, my parents gave me clarinet lessons instead of ice hockey................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

ITG has CHL auto cards, not sure about AHL though.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys, I looked at the PHPA site and they only have a few team sets... think I'll just stick with whoever is in the ITG Heroes and Prospects cards.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Team sets and ITG are your way to go. :)
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any particular player you wanna send it to? If it's a notable prospect that I would also be interested in designing a custom for then I can make you one and e-mail the photoshop file or bmp. I make customs as well both front and back (one in my avatar is a custom, modeled after the 94 Leaf Limited Set).

If you have a high-res cut-out of the player then that makes it easier to get a nicer design. Let me know a list of any notable AHL prospects you're interested in sending ttm to and I might end up doing a custom for him.

I'd also guess that players appreciate a nice custom card more if anything. This is one of the ones I've done (using OPC 1971 template roughly, back is different from 1971 OPC):

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    Oklahoma State Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins
    See 9187777's Items on eBay

Just an FYI, ITG will not have any AHL cards in this years H&P set, only CHL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbat999's Items on eBay

As mentioned a lot of teams have team sets that I suppose are sold or given away. There are a couple websites that sell singles. Armchair Sports and Centre Ice Collectibles are two I use. There is also a Top Prospects set (50?) released each year.

Good Luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Pacific had an AHL set a few years. I'm not sure if any of the guys you're looking for are in that set.

Blog Entries
    Country

Any particular player you wanna send it to? If it's a notable prospect that I would also be interested in designing a custom for then I can make you one and e-mail the photoshop file or bmp. I make customs as well both front and back (one in my avatar is a custom, modeled after the 94 Leaf Limited Set).

If you have a high-res cut-out of the player then that makes it easier to get a nicer design. Let me know a list of any notable AHL prospects you're interested in sending ttm to and I might end up doing a custom for him.

I'd also guess that players appreciate a nice custom card more if anything. This is one of the ones I've done (using OPC 1971 template roughly, back is different from 1971 OPC):

While I appreciate the offer, and that's an awesome looking custom, I lack any means of printing the card out and cutting it or however custom cards are made. I wasn't really looking for anyone in particular, I just know there are a lot of AHL players who sign TTM's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast