Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

Looking for Predators card releases from last 7 or 8 months ...

I`ve been out of the hobby for a bit due to work and kids schedules over the summer and fall but now look to finally have a bit of time to get back into collecting over the holidays -- so I`m looking for the best lot of Predators base , parallels , autos , GU and inserts that have come out in the last 7-8 months - not specifically looking for high $$ cards -- so let me know what kind of lot you will tempt me with with a great price -- thanks --Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

a small bump -- any offer for me --- thanks --Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

got these, msg me if you;re interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kaiwaka's Items on eBay

My bucket is sorted by team if you want to have a look, sure i can come up with a lot of base as well