Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See tabatha1978's Items on eBay

1985 Topps Mark McGwire RC & Puckett RC ??

I apologize, to you that collect baseball cards, for my ignorance on baseball cards. This morning as I was going through my closet I came across a box of cards that contained mostly baseball cards. It had a few football cards that I forgot I had along with the baseball. Anyways I forgot a few years ago I traded a guy some football for a bunch of baseball. In the mix was a 85 Topps McGwire #401 graded. It is a PSA NM-MT 8. Now I dont have a beckett and have no idea on the value. If anyone would like to make an offer plz do so. I will not laugh at any offer as I really don't need or want the card. Like I said I dont collect baseball.

thanks,
    theo

P.S. I forgot to add that I found my 85 Topps Puckett RC. Not graded but in MT condition. Also don't really want so will take almost any offer.
    If traded would like football GU. Have other cards that could offer with these.
    Last edited by twink_893; 03-07-2006 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to tell about other card.

Country

I sent you a PM, reply as soon as possible, might also be interested in the Puckett

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ***NONE***'s Items on eBay

If you don't work something out with 9nick0 .... I'm interested in them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

twink_893- I am also very interested in the McGwire.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    See tabatha1978's Items on eBay

Puckett and McGwire

I am currently working on something with Nick. I will let everyone know when I jind something out.
    theo

Country

let me know what are trying to sell it for, give me the individual prices for the McGwire and the Puckett, thanks