Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Right if that makes you sleep better at night.

That is the truth. I don't bring up racial issues, because I don't think race should drive enlightened political debate. You, by a wide margin, are the one who most often brings it up around here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That is the truth. I don't bring up racial issues, because I don't think race should drive enlightened political debate. You, by a wide margin, are the one who most often brings it up around here.

What world do you live in taxman? Race and politics go hand and hand like peanutbutter and jelly. It would be nice if we didn't live in a world were we only saw race but you and I both know that is not the case.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Everyone has natural prejudices, and it is our job to not let those unreasonably affect our judgment of people. I don't think that's racist. To me, racism is having disdain for a person or group of people, or thinking that they are a lesser level of human, based on nothing other than their race.

Racism can come out of kindness too. Treating someone differently, better or worse, because of race is racism. Everyone approaches races differently, but it has nothing to do with what race you are, but what race you generally associate with.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What world do you live in taxman? Race and politics go hand and hand like peanutbutter and jelly. It would be nice if we didn't live in a world were we only saw race but you and I both know that is not the case.

So instead of feeding into it, be the change you wish to see.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

So instead of feeding into it, be the change you wish to see.

Exactly. The more it's used as a political football, the worse race relations get.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Last time I checked Trayvon Martin was a free man and had the right to go out of his house to buy snacks regardless of time of day. Are you suggesting that there should be some kind of curfew for adults? Per you and all the other conservatives Trayvon was a man and got treated like one.

The fact that you think he was just going out to 'buy a snack' just proves my point that you are reading what you want to, or are just ignoring everything that doesn't fit your point.

And if he was a 'child' like you claimed, children should have a curfew, adults shouldn't need one....
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I just want to get an honest opinion here since nobody hit on it.If Skip Bayless and not Rob parker said something like this would he have been fired instead of suspended like parker? Basically if a white reporter said this would the outcome be suspension?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I just want to get an honest opinion here since nobody hit on it.If Skip Bayless and not Rob parker said something like this would he have been fired instead of suspended like parker? Basically if a white reporter said this would the outcome be suspension?

Of course he would've. People like Al Sharpton would go nuts until he was, however, Parker says it and does anyone from the black community say anything? Not really...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A fair comparison would be him talking about someone "not being white". Parker only spoke of his own race, not others. I think a white guy saying what Parker said would result in more ridicule than discipline.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

thank you for your honesty

Of course he would've. People like Al Sharpton would go nuts until he was, however, Parker says it and does anyone from the black community say anything? Not really...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast