Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

None of this is going to phase RGIII. He will have a career game this weekend.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If he's so worried about "the cause" maybe he shouldn't start making racial charges against other blacks. Maybe he shouldn't say cornrows make you black and voting Republican makes you white (I don't do either, what am I?). Maybe he should focus on the success that RGIII represents along with all the other high profile black athletes. There was a time when a black QB was a shocker. Now you're talking a guy he's not really black? I'm sure the people who look down on Rob Parker because he's black look down on RGIII just the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

If he's so worried about "the cause" maybe he shouldn't start making racial charges against other blacks. Maybe he shouldn't say cornrows make you black and voting Republican makes you white (I don't do either, what am I?). Maybe he should focus on the success that RGIII represents along with all the other high profile black athletes. There was a time when a black QB was a shocker. Now you're talking a guy he's not really black? I'm sure the people who look down on Rob Parker because he's black look down on RGIII just the same.

great points. I would think a black reporter would want to celebrate that another black athlete is excelling as an NFL QB rather than question his blackness. Also... who has ever really cared who any athlete voted for???

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I know that I am going to catch hell but I must keep it 100. If you are not filty rich, a racist, a religious fanatic, or just a plain jerk and you vote republican you are doing a disservice to your people regardless of their race. Any black (or white person for that matter) who votes republican is doing a disservice to their community.

Wow.....

So much stereotyping.

I can't find anything else to say, you've left me at a loss for words.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow.....

So much stereotyping.

I can't find anything else to say, you've left me at a loss for words.

Let me ask did you vote republican?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that I am going to catch hell but I must keep it 100. If you are not filty rich, a racist, a religious fanatic, or just a plain jerk and you vote republican you are doing a disservice to your people regardless of their race. Any black (or white person for that matter) who votes republican is doing a disservice to their community.

Let's see...I'm not rich, not racist, not a religious fanatic or mderate for that matter, and I like to think I'm not a jerk lol. I didn't vote Obama. Didn't vote Romney either, but c'mon Veggie....you're smarter than that blanket statement!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Let me ask did you vote republican?

I didn't vote for either major party candidate, and although I don't classify myself either way, I definitely lean more liberal than conservative.

Why does that matter, though?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's see...I'm not rich, not racist, not a religious fanatic or mderate for that matter, and I like to think I'm not a jerk lol. I didn't vote Obama. Didn't vote Romney either, but c'mon Veggie....you're smarter than that blanket statement!

As long as you didn't vote republican I don't have a problem with who you voted for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't vote for either major party candidate, and although I don't classify myself either way, I definitely lean more liberal than conservative.

Why does that matter, though?

In a lot of our discussions you appear to be a republican/conservative sympathizer.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast