Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Yes. I am saying that. To say that's all I took away from it is an insult. Don't say such stupid things. It's useless and quite incorrect.
    But if you think somebody can only think one thing at a time, you're entitled to your simple views.

I never said it was the "only" thing you took away from yesterday. You are making assumptions about something I DIDN'T say and calling me stupid for it. Drop the name-calling. That's not what a thread like this needs, I should have just shut up and let everyone bash the media. People need somethingto be mad at right now. If that's the media, fine. I choose to direct my anger at the gunman. I regret posting anything about the media on this thread, it's not where this garbage belongs, including what I wrote.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I did not say you are stupid. What you said was stupid. Do you not think the media is a huge part of the problem? If not, that's fine, but don't go around insulting those of us who actually realize it is a huge part of the problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I did not say you are stupid. What you said was stupid.

This tells me we are done. I'll start a new thread so you can 'not-call-me-names' there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

[QUOTE=JustAlex;12314351]I disagree but I will respect your wishes and not continue.

If tomorrow someone makes a thread about the gun issue, I will take my arguments there.[/QUOTE

Yes good idea this is a thread for condolences to families who lost loved ones and for those who will now suffer nightmares the rest of their lives.It is a shame this guy just did not blow his head off at home and spare innocent lives.Being a parent this stings even more because I have kids this age.So for one time in this forum Alex zip it and carry your political crusade somewhere else

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This tells me we are done. I'll start a new thread so you can 'not-call-me-names' there.

Whatever man. You played that card first. I don't need you attacking me and then projecting what you're doing onto me. Good day.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 12-15-2012 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

[QUOTE=ajcorleone;12316426]
    I disagree but I will respect your wishes and not continue.

If tomorrow someone makes a thread about the gun issue, I will take my arguments there.[/QUOTE

Yes good idea this is a thread for condolences to families who lost loved ones and for those who will now suffer nightmares the rest of their lives.It is a shame this guy just did not blow his head off at home and spare innocent lives.Being a parent this stings even more because I have kids this age.So for one time in this forum Alex zip it and carry your political crusade somewhere else

I didn't know the point of this thread was to post condolences. The subject and OP didn't state as much. Just because a lot of people simply posted their condolences means anything else is somehow out of line. I don't think talking about changes that should/could be made or learning from the tragedy is somehow insensitive. Yeah, there are times where it is, but this is a message board. No matter how tragic an event, people have thoughts about various aspects of the happenings. It's perfectly natural to discuss.

As for my original post here talking about the press rolling so much wrong info, after thinking about it, the leaks of bad info is where it starts. Although in this day and age when there are so many news outlets trying to scoop a story there is some snap judgements about what they put out there as info.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

[QUOTE=Star_Cards;12320273]

I didn't know the point of this thread was to post condolences. The subject and OP didn't state as much. Just because a lot of people simply posted their condolences means anything else is somehow out of line. I don't think talking about changes that should/could be made or learning from the tragedy is somehow insensitive. Yeah, there are times where it is, but this is a message board. No matter how tragic an event, people have thoughts about various aspects of the happenings. It's perfectly natural to discuss.

As for my original post here talking about the press rolling so much wrong info, after thinking about it, the leaks of bad info is where it starts. Although in this day and age when there are so many news outlets trying to scoop a story there is some snap judgements about what they put out there as info.

1: Personally, I've never understood posting condolences on a board like this, but that's just me.

2: We are all as guilty as the media. They wouldn't need to be first if we didn't need everything NOW.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234