Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1: We know because he shot his boss and walked away, maybe he was going to shoot someone else, but NIE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS didn't need to be shot to find out.

2: If you're sane, you own a gun. Pretty easy to tell what you are if you don't...

"If your sane, get yourself a gun and protect yourself because there wont always be help around to do that for you."

Pretty sure hes just giving us advice.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

"If your sane, get yourself a gun and protect yourself because there wont always be help around to do that for you."

Pretty sure hes just giving us advice.

And what are those who do not take said "advice"? Obviously not sane, since if they were, they'd take the advice. What do you call someone who is not sane?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you seriously saying anyone who doesn't own a gun is insane?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you seriously saying anyone who doesn't own a gun is insane?

Wow, nobody said that. Once again he said.

Hes saying that insane people will find a way to get a weapon, so if you are same, it is wise to get a weapon to defend yourself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow, nobody said that. Once again he said.

Hes saying that insane people will find a way to get a weapon, so if you are same, it is wise to get a weapon to defend yourself.

So what is someone who doesn't go out and get a gun in this little piece of advice?

Only option I can see is "insane"

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what is someone who doesn't go out and get a gun in this little piece of advice?

Only option I can see is "insane"

He didn't say anything about someone who doesn't take his advice, so you are just someone who didn't follow his advice. All that was implied about insane people is that if you are insane, please don't go buy a gun.
    You guys can get offended by what you think he said, but I can guarantee thats not what he meant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

The first page of this thread really started out tasteful and I feel like it is slidinga bit. I think we should avoid statements like: if you are sane...get a gun...
    maybe the poster who said that DIDN'T mean not having a gun is insane, but it is hard to take a statement like that any other way, so let's think out what we write a bit. I like the give and take with people that have ideas that aren't the same as mine. But if someone is trolling to get a reaction just for the sake of being shocking, let's all just try to ignore them and not give comments like that any attention.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Why gun sales spike after mass shootings: It's not what you might think

Some days i just have shake my head and wonder

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He didn't say anything about someone who doesn't take his advice, so you are just someone who didn't follow his advice. All that was implied about insane people is that if you are insane, please don't go buy a gun.
    You guys can get offended by what you think he said, but I can guarantee thats not what he meant.

So you're saying "if you're sane you get a gun" doesn't imply "If you don't have a gun you're insane"?

For the record, I'm not offended. I'm smart enough to know what he said isn't true. It was a stupid statement though, and I can only go by what he actually said, not by what you think he probablyeant despite the wording. It's the attitude that everyone needs a gun for protection. The idea that anyone who wants stricter gun control is just a nut who wants to ban all guns. That's what bugs me, and it's all over that post of his. Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for making this thread Madman.

If the U.S does NOTHING yet again.....the last shred of confidence I have on DC will be permanently gone!

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Whether it's gun control or this country's mental health.....SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Yesterday was a STARK reality that I live in a country which has FAILED it's citizens!

A country which has NOT done enough to guard it's citizens from madness and violence which should NEVER happen.

It's incidents like yesterday why I will CONTINUE to constantly criticize America relentlessly!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast