Here is the one I've been leaving you all in suspense about. This jersey is one of those slightly uncommon twofers belonging to two goaltenders. This one started out as a Levente Szuper (one of my PCs) jersey and became a Mike Valley jersey.

Long story short, Levente Szuper lasted three games for the Worcester Ice Cats with an "impressive" 4.53GAA and a 0.821% save average. Yay! Then he was demoted down to the ECHL at which time, the nameplate was removed and replaced with Mike Valley's. And how did he do for the team? Two total games with a 1.95GAA and 0.913% save average.
What makes this jersey special you may ask? Well, there are two things. First of all, this is a tenth anniversary jersey only used at certain points during the 2003-04 season. Secondly, this was the last of the North American issued Levente Szuper jerseys that was currently not in the hands of one of the three Levente Szuper collectors out there. Now all North American jerseys of Szuper are in collectors' collections. I own this one and his first pro hockey jersey (St. John Flames 2000-01).

So now that I am done talking...and I like to do a lot of that, here are the pictures. And yes, I do have a COA, as well as an original copy of the team auction sheet which specifically states that the jersey was used by Szuper as well Valley:

FRONT

A LITTLE PUCK MARK ON THE FRONT CREST

BACK

BACK LEFT SLEEVE BLACK MARKS

BACK RIGHT SLEEVE WEAR AND BURN BY NUMBER

And that is all that I am expecting at the moment. I will definitely try to add some more stuff in the New Year, but until then, I feel that 2012 was a productive year for my collection. I added over a dozen game used pieces of memorabilia ranging from sticks to jerseys, and even a game-used goalie helmet.