I need these 5 topps 05-06 cards

I need these 05-06 topps cards. They are # 66,107,147,170,216. If you have any of these cards PLMK and I'll really appreciate it if you are willing to trade. I only need these cards to finish my set. LMK what you want and i'll see if I have any of the cards. Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have 107 and 216 extras lmk just looking for a low end gu for trade bait

I don't have a GU that I want to trade right now but I have some inserts. the inserts are 05-06 Total performance Topps Total Kobe Bryant
    05-06 Topps Total Total Performance paul Pierce
    05-06 Topps Total Total Performance Dwayne Wade
    If you are interested in either of these LMK and I can do 1 of them for the two base.

Quote Originally Posted by thebryman
    I need these 05-06 topps cards. They are # 66,107,147,170,216. If you have any of these cards PLMK and I'll really appreciate it if you are willing to trade. I only need these cards to finish my set. LMK what you want and i'll see if I have any of the cards. Thanks
    Could you give their names

ya they are 66 Stephon Jackson, 107 Chris Duhon, 147 Hedo Turkoglu, 184 P.J Brown, 216 Rasho Nesterovic.