Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And I paid a lot more for the case (someone at my LCS backed out and I didn't want hem stuck with it).
    I can respect u for stepping up like that. I think that truly sad when a customer put their LCS on the hook for a case!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Draft video:

The goods from the 4 boxes:

Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

With the first pick, I'll take the Roy art card /10. I'm also willing to trade pick 8 in the first round and 4 and 5 in the second round for a better pick in the second round. So, basically, 3 picks for 1. Any takers? PM me before posting. Thanks!

Yeah PC hit! I'm pretty sure what my first pick will be for the 3rd and 4th boxes. Nice hits!
    Last edited by azrael_vat; 01-01-2013 at 04:44 AM.

My first pick will be the Messier art card
    Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content

Nice hit on the Gretzky auto! Otherwise I am not overly impressed with this product.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises, Enforcers Both Series, 11-12 Broad Street Boys, 12-13 Motown Madness, 13-14 Lord Stanley's Mug
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List:Hidden Content

I'll take the Weber BD and the Luongo jersey for the fourth and fifth picks please.

Anybody want to take me up on my offer?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast