Thread: The End of the Rainbow for me.

The End of the Rainbow for me.

It's not goodbye, but I am going to be taking a long hiatus from the hobby. I need to focus on other parts of my life at this point and the hobby will be taking a back seat. However, I am heading into this break with an awesome pickup.

Perreault Auto Rainbow (Ruby #/50, Sapphire #/10 and Black #/1!)

I have the Sapphire and Black non-Auto's already, need to find the Emerald and the regular silver card!

I will be finishing and finalizing a few deals, but after this, I'll be away. I wish you all a merry Christmas (Happy Hanukkah, Festivius, Kwanzaa, whatever you celebrate) and a happy New Year for 2013.

Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Scott, best of luck on your new priorities - although this hobby is fun, there are clearly mre important things in life. Hopefully we will hear back from you soon, but take your time.

best

Great stuff Scott. Enjoy the break and see you when you get back

Merry Christmas to you and the family as well
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Sweet stuff. Those Dominion autos are one of my favorite auto sets of all time. Gorgeous cards. Best of luck on your new endeavors!