Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See chitownej's Items on eBay

Talking Desperate for a trade or deal tonight!!!! Added 50 more gu/autos to my list tonight!!

Here is my list:
    www.freewebs.com/baberuth03yankee/

Sorry for the linking inconvience dont let that scare you away but the list would be soooo long that It would take like 1 page just to fit it . I want to make some sort of deal tonight please. Also on my eay auctions giving minor price cuts to bench members:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZch...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

PM me if you like one of my auctions and we can work it out or if you want any of my cards or respond here. Thanks a lot,
    Michael

See fuckmenow's Items on eBay

what would you want for your topps clubhouse billy wagner jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

Gary Carter bat /150 & Roger Clemens /100... check my site

Country

dmxkorn: would you be trading or buying?? If buying does 4.00 dlvd sound good?

Country

thekingpin: the Carter bat is on ebay since I want to sell it or trade for 2 LCM's I dont have or a nice cubs auto or gu. The clemens is nft I only have 1 clemens gu.