Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Topps Gold Label Rookie Autos

Anyone intereseted in a Sylvestor Morris, chad pennington, or trung candidate rookie auto? I usually only sell on ebay unless you are willing to send cash through the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

id be interested in trading for chad pennington...check my site at www.freewebs.com/football3304 and pm me plmk thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso
    Anyone intereseted in a Sylvestor Morris, chad pennington, or trung candidate rookie auto? I usually only sell on ebay unless you are willing to send cash through the mail.

Help me understand this... you usually only sell on ebay yet the account that you have with ebay you have had over 2 years and you not only have never sold anything on ebay, but have never bought anything either. Then after making 0 trades on this board AND providing ebay as your references, you want us to send you cash through the mail for your cards??? Help me out here. I am sure the misunderstanding is on my part. Enlighten me newb. :icon_neut

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey shockers, i haven't sold or bought anything on ebay. I just use it to contact people to buy and sell. I found this site and thought that i could advertise a little bit since there isnt much business on ebay. Also, its just easier to send cash through the mail. and yes, i have made a trade on here, but not really on here, just through cash and the mail. I just got in a jamal lewis rookie auto too btw.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smoothjazz955's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso
    since there isnt much business on ebay.

LOL...........

SCF Rewards
    Country

i havent gotten much business you fool...i just started selling again about a month ago...

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anyone have any unopen boxes of 2000 topps gold label that they want to sell for cheap? i will trade cards for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

deansayso-I dont think I would come on these boards and mock people like shino who has a proven good history on this site and you come with nothing, on here or ebay. Also wanted to say Ebay is about the busiest site on the interested these days.....just my 2 cents.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Wow...just....WOW!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

I don't know if my stomach has ever hurt this bad from laughing before!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast