Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: keysersoze77 ebay ID

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, funny quote. However, what you submitted was an offer, not a bid.

ebay - home of the crappy business men :D since when does the highest bidder not win? SMH

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

When you own a card you can refuse any offer and I don't see why he should explain hiself if he does not want to. Some person are busy and they don't feel they have to give explanation. When a transaction happen, then it's different but a offer is not a transaction and I don't why you get that upset with it. No one own any one anything just because they refuse a offer. For instance I rarely sell cards because of how some have attidue when it come to selling. I prefer to trade as it's much more convivial. I just don't understand why some think they are in right to get explanation. No is no and simple to understand. Why is not any one business. A seller may accept the offer he feel and like some pointed, there may be many reason why it happened. What would it change for you to know, really???
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

habitforming, dumb ebay sellers... SMH

So i got a response from this guy and he said that he had been ripped off lately and saw that I have given a neural feedback and said he took $2 less to protect himself... I have given 120 positive feedbacks and one neutral and zero negatives :s

RGM81 stop trying to justify the guy im ranting about its so annoying!!!! LOL

ebay - home of the crappy business men :D since when does the highest bidder not win? SMH

A strange reason indeed. I think the ones I spit-balled were at least nice! LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really see the issue here? It's his card and he can sell it to whoever he wants for whatever amount he's willing to accept. There have been numerous times, whether it be on ebay or SCF, that I have chosen not to sell to a particular member because I don't feel comfortable dealing with them.

And as another member pointed out, that neutral feedback you left for another seller is a valid concern. Considering the seller you left a neutral for did absolutely nothing wrong and you in fact did something wrong, I would be hesitant to deal with you as my feedback could be ruined all because you weren't paying attention.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (359)
    Country

Sucks that this seller didnt accept your offer despite it being higher, but peeling back the layers his justification actually makes a lot of sense. Quite business saavy if you ask me. It's not always about the money and he made a simple cost / benefit risk analysis and made his choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12