Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: keysersoze77 ebay ID

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

keysersoze77 ebay ID

guy has got to be the dumbest ebayer ive seen... im looking for more information on this guy because Id love to talk with him and find out why he turned down my offer of 42$ in favor of accepting an offer of 40$ for the same item. what a piss off!!!! i went back and forth with him on offers, he suggested 45 i suggested 35 and i ended up offering him 42$ and he declined and accepted an offer from someone else for 40... what a piece of work!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe you should just PM him and ask him why he turned down your offer. Seems to me to be the easiest method.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

i did and got no response, besides I wanna put him on blast.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

I'm with you bud....Same goes for buyers too. I have an in-hand card listed at 75 OBO. I look at the completed listings and someone put an offer on the redemption for that card that was listed at 99 OBO. I would have accepted the offer for sure. Why would someone want the redemption of the card when they could have had the in-hand version??

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's quite possible that he received multiple offers from a single buyer on a number of his cards, and this was one involved. If he hasn't responded to you, perhaps he feels that he doesn't owe you an explanation. It's not likely that there's any malice directed at you or that there's a profoundly deep explanation involved - he just chose to sell his item to another person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Perhaps he is a us sellr and recieved that $40 offer from a us resident. If it was me id accept the $40 offer than have to ship to canada for a whole $2
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I offered $55 for a Ryan Johansen cup rc about a month ago. It was 3 colors and nothing super special, just nice. The average selling rate is about $50-$60 on 3 colors, but the seller had it listed for $350. The seller came back with a counter of $300 and at that point I figured we were so far apart to just move on.

One month later he lists it again for a third of his original price. I didn't offer this time waiting to see what would happen, and the auction closed without offers or bids. The card gets relisted again for a $.99 auction. I went out of town and forgot about it (naturally) and missed the end. It finished $25-$30 range if memory serves me right. What a shame

SCF Rewards
    Country

habitforming, dumb ebay sellers... SMH

So i got a response from this guy and he said that he had been ripped off lately and saw that I have given a neural feedback and said he took $2 less to protect himself... I have given 120 positive feedbacks and one neutral and zero negatives :s

RGM81 stop trying to justify the guy im ranting about its so annoying!!!! LOL

ebay - home of the crappy business men :D since when does the highest bidder not win? SMH

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta be dumb- he spelled Kaiser wrong...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dude0100's Items on eBay

Considering the neutral you left was a result of your own negligence, I would also take $2 less.

At the end of the day, it's his card and he has a right as a buyer to sell it to whoever he wants. Yes, it sucks but I'm sure you can find a copy elsewhere and you may even get it for a lower price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast