Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 106 of 282 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that guy got a steal!

On a side note, I decided to see if the seller had any other deals available.

Think I scored with this lot:

Canvas Young Guns Grigorienko
    Canvas Young Guns Nichushkin
    Canvas Young Guns MacKinnon

$28 CDN dlvd!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010212220...84.m1439.l2649
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Wow that guy got a steal!

On a side note, I decided to see if the seller had any other deals available.

Think I scored with this lot:

Canvas Young Guns Grigorienko
    Canvas Young Guns Nichushkin
    Canvas Young Guns MacKinnon

$28 CDN dlvd!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201021222057?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1439.l2649

Gotta love eBay UK! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'll pay more attention to eBay UK from now on, eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes sir. As usual, Craig (Craig2) is the man!

Glad I could help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'll pay more attention to eBay UK from now on, eh?

Good idea, lol... As I've said before, not many good cards pop up, but when they do there's usually a bargain to be had!

If anyone needs postal assistance, I'm also happy to help out

sedinfan (Dave) - Please clear your inbox a bit and I'll message you back when I'm online later

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good idea, lol... As I've said before, not many good cards pop up, but when they do there's usually a bargain to be had!

If anyone needs postal assistance, I'm also happy to help out

sedinfan (Dave) - Please clear your inbox a bit and I'll message you back when I'm online later

Thanks for the heads up - I've cleared a little space, and time to do a bit more spring cleaning to free up some more space, sorry about that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up - I've cleared a little space, and time to do a bit more spring cleaning to free up some more space, sorry about that!

No probs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one's not really an ebay issue, more so just frustrating and even a little odd.

I understand why e-checks exist, I understand that people use them, and I accept them when I sell on ebay because I like to provide as many options for people as I possibly can. My main issue with them is that I always have to try and make a mental note of when the check clears, as it will just get buried behind other Paypal transactions.

But somebody just won an auction for 99 cents and paid for it with an e-check. I mean, come on, it was only 4 dollars total!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dave71120's Items on eBay

Ugh... Won two auctions from the same person on Dec 14, 2013, a lot of Shining Stars Centers and a lot of Hockey Heroes, and paid the next day. Both items were marked as shipped soon after that. I finally got the Shining Stars lot last week (shipping label had a date of Jan 08, 2014 on it), but never received the Hockey Heroes lot. I sent a message today, and within 20 minutes I get a "full refund" of $2.24, even though I paid $1.76 for the lot and combined shipping was $6 ($5 for the first item, $1 for the second item).

I was looking forward to putting together a full HH set from that lot (so my boys could start getting an idea of what hockey was like in the 80's! :) ), as I have about 1/4 of the set, but now I have to start my search over. I know it's not anything huge, but it's depressing to have the seller do that. Positive feedback for the seller? I think NOT! Heh...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

if the seller didn't send the cards and you know this, then I could see a negative, assuming they got lost in the mail and he gave you a full refund, I'm not sure a negative is warranted, just my thoughts.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Page 106 of 282 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206 ... LastLast