Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Looks fishy. Just by sheer volume of the amount of stock he has #/10 and #/25 of Ultimate alone, would he not have to open around 60 cases to get that amount?

Surely a card #/10 is not in every box?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just an update for everybody regarding my issue as posted above - the buyer has now made a formal claim against me. This is their third such claim in the past month. Another person just posted this yesterday: "BAD EBAYER ! DO NOT ever ship without tracking, stole 160 $ from me !" Another seller with over 4000 feedback taken by a scammer. Either that, or this individual has the absolute worst luck at the post office I have ever seen. Seriously, who has three items just disappear in a month?

Buyer's name is melissatetti82 - block as soon as possible if you are listing any high-end cards.

Update: buyer filed a claim and won. I am now out $70 and my 2009-10 The Cup Signature Patches Carey Price #45/75 - if you see this card around anywhere please let me know.

Last edited by RGM81; 02-06-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Just an update for everybody regarding my issue as posted above - the buyer has now made a formal claim against me. This is their third such claim in the past month. Another person just posted this yesterday: "BAD EBAYER ! DO NOT ever ship without tracking, stole 160 $ from me !" Another seller with over 4000 feedback taken by a scammer. Either that, or this individual has the absolute worst luck at the post office I have ever seen. Seriously, who has three items just disappear in a month?

Buyer's name is melissatetti82 - block as soon as possible if you are listing any high-end cards.

Update: buyer filed a claim and won. I am now out $70 and my 2009-10 The Cup Signature Patches Carey Price #45/75 - if you see this card around anywhere please let me know.

Just curious why you didn't use trackable shipping with a high end card?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sold for $70 and I have my threshold set for $100 for mandatory shipping. I offered it to the buyer but they weren't interested. In retrospect that should have been a big red flag. The issues with feedback and such for other sellers didn't arise until approximately the 17th, 10 days after I'd already shipped.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Sold for $70 and I have my threshold set for $100 for mandatory shipping. I offered it to the buyer but they weren't interested. In retrospect that should have been a big red flag. The issues with feedback and such for other sellers didn't arise until approximately the 17th, 10 days after I'd already shipped.

Is it expensive to ship trackable within Canada? From US to Canada, my threshold for registered/express methods is $50. Although now with the new trackable shipping, I am loosening the requirement.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

An eBay nightmare..

I've been chasing this card ever since it came out back in 1999-00.. SO when I finally won one on eBay last week, I was pumped but of course it was too good to be true.. The card I bought was this one http://i.ebayimg.com/t/KEN-DRYDEN-19...N8!~~60_57.JPG but unfortunately, I trusted the fact that it was graded MINT 9 although it was from KSA.. Fast forward to when when the card actually arrives in the mail..

This is what I got:20130208_072127.jpg

Pay close attention to the top left corner: 20130208_072133.jpg

Once you compare this to the original picture on eBay, you'll see that it has been Photoshoped..

I'm not even going to mention the crack in the holder but overall this transaction ranks as POOR at best.

Oh and as far as KSA goes.. How the hell is that a 9!?!?!?

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Hm. More proof that I should just start advertising myself as a grading service.

And unfortunately for you, he has all the proof he needs to say the card he sent was exactly as advertised... graded cards are hard to argue against and the original does show some damage to that corner, just not as bad as the photo you provided. Good luck fighting it though, I can't stand eBay and the s they attract.
    Last edited by RGM81; 02-08-2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Mind the language

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I can't tell from the pic if it's the holder or the card that's futzed, I'm gonna assume since you're ANGRY it's the the card tho, is it moisture damage? Could that be a result of the cracked holder, making the damage an after-grading type of thing? The KSA graders are pretty all over the place I have found. The guy on the west coast here is plain evil, I had a Topps Dryden RC and it was PERFECT, to my naked eye. He, however, found a warp in the cardboard, the card wasn't "flat".........so perfect corners and centering and color got me a 6. Last year I bought a KSA 10 OPC Dryden rookie off eBay, graded back east. When I got the card I could see with my naked eye that it was trimmed, short by 2mm. Soooooooo yeah. I trust Peter at KSA West to be completely, unflinchingly, cruelly honest. The other guys, not so much...................

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it expensive to ship trackable within Canada? From US to Canada, my threshold for registered/express methods is $50. Although now with the new trackable shipping, I am loosening the requirement.

Yes it is. Unfortunately we don't have the great DC addition that you folks down in the States have to insure you're protected. It is either standard mail @ $1.34 or XpressPost @ $16.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Yes it is. Unfortunately we don't have the great DC addition that you folks down in the States have to insure you're protected. It is either standard mail @ $1.34 or XpressPost @ $16.

I checked that entire woman's feedback that is trying to rip you off. On the first page of her feedback, she has been given a comment by a seller, who said in his feedback that she tried to rip him off for $170.00.

Make sure you report this to an eBay Category Manager. Make sure you speak to somebody about her previous behaviour.

Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast