Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Seriously... What Is Wrong With Some People?

I simply cannot believe this price. Words fail me, and 3 days left... Lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350713359317

Sheesh.....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

wow thats insane
    but some of the bidders have hi profile and feedback, so it looks ligit does it not?

not sure about being 41,000 and climbing

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's just insane...some people have way to much money!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Thanks for moving this to the eBay thread. I forgot to post it there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

That is just insane...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Eberle has surged ahead of Hall and RNH because he is a more ambitious player. Hall is lazy and his lustre wont last.

I don't think he's lazy. I think he's a little dumb.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys -

Not really an experienced eBayer by any means, so I thought I would bring this issue here. I won a card last weekend (about 8 days ago now) and right after, I decided to pick up another one from the seller. I sent them a request for the combined shipping quote they had in their auction description, and now with a total of 5 messages sent, I haven't received any response or invoice for the purchase of the two cards. What do I do from here?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Being an eBay newbie here. I hate it... HATE IT!!!! 4 of my last 5 transactions have all been sent in a PWE. And they have the audasity to charge $3 for Shipping. needless to say I only left 1 star where it says" Description and accuracy of Shipping" or something along those lines lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Being an eBay newbie here. I hate it... HATE IT!!!! 4 of my last 5 transactions have all been sent in a PWE. And they have the audasity to charge $3 for Shipping. needless to say I only left 1 star where it says" Description and accuracy of Shipping" or something along those lines lol

I'm not quite sure if you are referring to shipping from another country or not. As an experienced eBayer, I am now just trying to figure out how PWE shipping to Canada will work with my business. First off,. because you are an ebay newbie (and I've noticed that some newbies often don't read descriptions before jumping in and buying), you probably want to make sure the item descriptions do not indicate that PWE mailing will be used. Also, please remember the cost of postage for shipping one card from the USA to Canada in a bubbler mailer is approximately $6.88, so by using PWE shipping, they are saving YOU, the buyer, money. If you want a bubble mailer, you can usually just ask these sellers. If they dont want to give you a bubble mailer, then don't buy from them.

I charge $2.75 to ship via PWE to Canada from the USA. Postage costs me $1.30 (letter rate for less than 2 oz's and non-machineable surgace) and supplies (envelope, paper for mounting/securing card safely, team bag, penny sleeve, top loader) cost me about $.30 each. Okay then, why do I charge the additional $1.30? Because to ship by PWE to Canada (with the non machinable surcharge) I have to travel to the Post Office and wait in line. I live in a busy city and the post office lines on average run about 25 minutes a trip. So yes, there is a handling charge that needs to be accounted for when shipping via PWE because as we all know, time is money.

If I ship via bubble mailer package, I can print the postage directly from my computer. You cannot print Letter rate stamps with non machineable surcharge.

So, please remember that 99% of sellers are not trying to make money off shipping on ebay. In fact, eBay charges fees for the price of shipping anyways so there is not much benefit to have an inflated shipping charge. Many sellers take pride in their DSR's and most issues that customers have can be easily resolved if you communicate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no problems with someone using a PWE to ship.

However, if I am being charged $3 for shipping from Canada to Canada, I expect a bubble mailer. I personally know that the postage will cost $1.51 including taxes and the bubble mailer costs $0.37 ($1.12 for a pack of three at Dollarama in Ontario). So when I am charged $3, there is no mention of PWE in the listing and the card arrives in a toploader in a PWE with just a regular stamp on it, I am disappointed. The actual cost to ship was less than $1 and way lower than $3. I would have expected a lower shipping rate in the listing if I knew the card was coming this way. I would have been okay with $2 shipping that way.

From the US, I wish more sellers would offer the reinforced PWE option. I have received many cards safely shipped using this method and it is much cheaper than a bubble mailer.

Page 17 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast