Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 282 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On any eBay page, go to bottom. Click site map. Find manage bidders, then add to block list. :)

Hey thanks!
    By the way, did I just buy a Nazzy GU off you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Hey thanks!
    By the way, did I just buy a Nazzy GU off you?

Yes it appears as though you did. Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

US Shippers that use Ebay - Do you know anything about the Global Shipping Program?

So I was reading some ebay announcements Attention sellers: Global Shipping Program to include 8 additional countries! and thought to myself, what in the heck is this??

So I did some research and what I found not only blew my mind, but made me beyond excited to ship internationally again! I wanted to get everyone's opinion on this option from Ebay. So from what I understand, I no longer have to charge $8 to ship internationally again, I only have to ship to a Domestic Ebay shipment center for the cost of a Domestic package. They then cover the shipping to Canada along with the customs fees and whatnot. They state they also will now cover damaged/lost goods that get lost in transit from the shipping center to the international buyer. As a seller, I am ONLY responsible for shipping to the domestic shipping center. You can read more about it here: http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...gprogram.html# My only question is, has anyone else used this before? Does anyone see a downside to this? I would love to hear from all the US sellers in the hobby that were like me and became FURIOUS that USPS now charged our Canadian friends almost $7 to get a card to them. Thanks in advance!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

My understanding of the program is you charge the item only, no shipping and ebay charge the shipping to customer. So customer still have to pay and will not be cheaper for the buyer. But their text is not too clear on that part but it what I understand from it. they contact the buyer and take the shipping arrangement. So you have to incude in some matter you US shipping price into your sale price. Let's say you ship a 500$ card and you still have to pay for tracking and inssurance to cover any loss in the US but you can't charge it to the seller??? Not sure how great this program is really. If your package has no tracking and signature then if it don't reach the center in the US you will still get hammered by paypal. I would investigate the part of who pay the shipping as it might not be that great and maybe would turn of certain buyer because of the cost of shipping ebay would charge. Definilty worth investigating more.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah it is not going to work, I bought a card yesterday for $90 with this new shipping method The buyer(me) is charged an import charge of 21$ along with a shipping charge of 17$. Trying to work something out with the seller.

As I dug up some info on it, Sports cards are in the ineligible category per Ebay

Item Eligibility. Not all listings appearing on eBay.com are eligible for the Program. Items that are being offered to you by your Seller through the Program, and which appear to be eligible for the Program based on their listing description, are so designated within the GSP Item listing. eBay reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, to alter or amend the eligibility requirements for items under the Program, including, but not limited to, limits on the number, type, category, and/or value of items and/or transactions. Item eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
    Item Location. Only items physically located in the United States are eligible for the Program.
    Item Listing Site. Only items listed by Sellers on eBay.com are eligible for the Program.
    Ineligible Categories. Items listed by Sellers in the following eBay.com categories are ineligible for the Program:
    Antiques
    Art
    Business & Industrial (excluding certain items listed within the sub-category Office)
    Coins & Paper Money (excluding Publications & Supplies)
    eBay Motors (excluding certain Parts & Accessories)
    Gift cards & Coupons
    Pottery & Glass
    Real Estate
    Specialty Services
    Sports Memorabilia, Cards, & Fan Shop (excluding Fan Apparel & Souvenirs)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What do my Canadian friends charge for shipping to the US? I have some jagoff trying to start a fight over my shipping fees. I do think I'm on the higher end of fair, considering what cross border shipping costs these days, but I'm curious what does everyone else charge. Maybe I'm out of whack and need to change my shipping charges.

As an aside, I don't mind anyone calling pricing into question, however, starting the conversation with "You're sick" is probably not the best way to go about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I charge $2.99 to the USA in a bubble mailer, top loader, team bag with a decoy when I sell individual cards.

If you're talking about Expedited or ExpressPost I charge $15.99 whether it's to Canada or the USA... the nearby guys end up subsidizing the ones that cost a bit more but it all works out in the end...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I charge $4 for Canada and $5 to the USA. If someone don't like it I immediately block them haha.

What do my Canadian friends charge for shipping to the US? I have some jagoff trying to start a fight over my shipping fees. I do think I'm on the higher end of fair, considering what cross border shipping costs these days, but I'm curious what does everyone else charge. Maybe I'm out of whack and need to change my shipping charges.

As an aside, I don't mind anyone calling pricing into question, however, starting the conversation with "You're sick" is probably not the best way to go about it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have this guy, winged-wheel-27, harassing me over $3.99 s/h. He started off by saying I'm "sick" and has continued to be insulting. Funny part is his profile says he's never rude. Want a load.

For the record, on eBay I give free shipping to Canada and $3.99 to the US. He didn't even buy anything off me, just picked me out for harassment.

Page 23 of 282 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast