Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (38)
    Country
    See furtova's Items on eBay

I felt I had to post this. I was looking for 16-17 Jagr jerseys on eBay like I normally do and came across this listing:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/JAROMIR-JAGR-...IAAOSwddhZwx7g

I am used to seeing shipping to Canada being $15 to $21 all the time when the seller uses Global Shipping feature, but I have never seen this: US $41.50 (approx. C $51.05). It is not a high value card. Seller has 15,000 feedback so I guess they know what they are doing, but WOW! Does my package come with a couple of ounces of silver? Shipping within US is Free and even more expensive to other parts of the world.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Wants: YZERMAN; JAGR; Chronology Autos; older player autos (ex. Franchises, Park. Champions, etc);
    VEZINA WINNERS GU & Autos; TOEWS/KANE 2007-08 BAP Dual Auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

My guess is this is someone who just doesn't want to ship outside the US, but is willing to do it if you're crazy enough to drop $50 on him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My guess is this is someone who just doesn't want to ship outside the US, but is willing to do it if you're crazy enough to drop $50 on him.

Ebay has recently started automatically checking the box for global shipping program. So for every listing you do, you have to uncheck the box to un-select GSP. It's really annoying and I just noticed it a couple weeks ago. This guy probably didn't even know it was checked.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Ebay has recently started automatically checking the box for global shipping program. So for every listing you do, you have to uncheck the box to un-select GSP. It's really annoying and I just noticed it a couple weeks ago. This guy probably didn't even know it was checked.

There's no GSP on his (or her) auctions. That shipping price is on purpose.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

And it's also for Express.... so if you're getting in 48 hours, the price is probably accurate.

There's no GSP on his (or her) auctions. That shipping price is on purpose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Don't know what I did but every time I click on an item on eBay, it automatically opens it in a new window instead of loading the page. Any ideas how to fix this? Super annoying!

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

I bought a card I needed for one of my sets at what I thought was a reasonable price. It shows up and after inspecting I noticed some damage along the top on the back. The card was shipped in a magnetic touch which you'd think was a plus, but as it turns out, it didn't fit in the case! The card clearly overhangs the depressed area of the case and as a result, there is a noticeable impression along the top edge (see image). The impressions line up perfectly with the magnetic touch case - notice how the corners are spared? What kind of drop would this have on grading?

I asked the seller for a return/refund but they aren't budging, instead relying on a poor image of the front that doesn't depict the damage on the back. The attitude I got from the seller was 'its in the condition depicted' and they make no mention of this flaw in the description. Anyways, I'll be going the distance with this one and eBay's Resolution Team..

Domi8.jpg
    Last edited by dafoefan34; 10-21-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Clarification of condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Just wondering...

How come everytime a package doesnt arrive it's from someone in Quebec?

Seriously? Been noticing this for years. And how do I not sell to Quebec eBayers?

Dont get me wrong, some of my highest-end stuff has been moved to Quebec without a problem.

but getting dinged for 6+ dollars every month is just ridiculous. Anyone else notice this?

more of a rant than anything. I have stopped collecting for the most part but my cousin went back to university and is need of money. Now I am not losing my own money but Im losing someoene else's money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happens to me too. I have recently double check their addresses in canadapost to ensure it’s accurate. A lot of them do not put av, rue, chemin, Blvd, etc in their ebay address. So now I input the postal code into canadapost and use the address format that they spit out.

Haven’t had a lost package since. Not sure if that is related or not.....

Just wondering...

How come everytime a package doesnt arrive it's from someone in Quebec?

Seriously? Been noticing this for years. And how do I not sell to Quebec eBayers?

Dont get me wrong, some of my highest-end stuff has been moved to Quebec without a problem.

but getting dinged for 6+ dollars every month is just ridiculous. Anyone else notice this?

more of a rant than anything. I have stopped collecting for the most part but my cousin went back to university and is need of money. Now I am not losing my own money but Im losing someoene else's money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bah. Got dinged with my first neutral feedback. Buyer didn’t even contact me to tell me something was wrong. Just left the neutral.

They said the card slipped out during shipping and was damaged.

I put the card in a penny sleeve in a correct size top-loader. Then put 1 decoy card in front and 1 behind the top loader which is then placed in a team bag. Team bag is sealed right against the top of the top-loader. Not sure how it could slip out.

Regardless I would have let them return it or work something out. Just seems odd they wouldn’t contact me first.

Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262 ... LastLast