Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 280 of 282 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2816
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If it's any consolation, I doubt he actually sells that sticker. His hasn't price is at least 3x what something like that should sell for, probably more (while in USD - There's 14 copies on COMC, all priced under $3).

There isn't a whole you can do. He's listed the card, anyone can see the condition. I'm with you - I would hate to see someone buy that thinking they're getting the sticker in good shape (it's not) - but there's plenty of damaged cards for sale on eBay, that don't really state that in the listing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Hey fellow collectors,

Can someone (or as many people as possible) on here please tell that eBay seller (look at my title) that his sticker is completely worthless, since being damaged...

That guy blocked me on there; I don't really care 'cause I don't (and will probably never) plan to buy something from him! The only issue is, he doesn't believe me, and called me some names.. Plus, I only wanna prevent the other eBay users from purchasing that "fraud"...

It's SO obvious that the four corners of his sticker have been cut off, and that it wasn't released like that at all. Anyway, I know it I'm a Roy collector; problem is that HE thinks I'm wrong, and that he's right.

Got to say, every once in a while I run into that kind of Mr. know-it-all... They just don't understand, and it seems to me that they will never do! It's exhaustive in the end!

Thanks a LOT to anyone and everyone on here who will be willing & able to help me out on this. Much Appreciated! Thx!

sleepn0t

Ebay has a pretty air tight money back guarantee. If someone buys it and sees the damage it goes back at the seller's expense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks 30ranfordfan and subban7677 ! I appreciate your help & support... And you are both right about the eBay guarantee, and the fact that probably no one is gonna buy that item at that price anyway. Nonetheless, I'm doing a copy/paste of the entirety of the chat I had yesterday with the seller on eBay. So that, if you ever decide to buy something from that guy in the future, at least you'll already know what kind of person you're dealing with... Thanks to everyone btw!

sleepn0t

Hey, sorry to say but you will never sell that card. The four corners have been cut off and are missing... Simply put, your sticker is now worthless. Thanks!

pauwyk_2

You are dumb as a post buddy!
    It’s the way the card was made ... what a bozo!

pauwyk_2

Back to your 1990 Proset collection ... idiots get blocked!
    What a rube!

sleepn0t

Type in "1989-90 Topps Sticker Inserts #6 Patrick Roy" on eBay, and compare your worthless card to the other comparatives there are. I've been collecting Roy for twenty years... And your corners haven't even been all cut off the same way; it's SO obvious that those stickers were not released like this. Just do a quick search and you'll see for yourself! Hey btw Mr Know-it-all, I expect an apology from you, plus you'll have to take your item off of eBay, otherwise I'm reporting it. Your call !!! Now, who's being so d**b ?!

pauwyk_2

Apologize to a troll? Not in this lifetime buddy!
    Your idle threats are a joke.
    Go criticize someone else’s listings and take a long walk off a short bridge!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Man, I'd just let it go. If you sell as well, block him just to make sure he doesn't start screwing with you and move on. Just as an aside, a funny encounter I had once...I put in an offer (only $6 it wasn't a big card) around 11 pm. He countered in the middle of the night. I woke up around 10 am, made some coffee and relaxed for about an hour before I picked up my phone. I had a couple of messages from the seller telling me I'm what's wrong with ebay and I'm wasting his time and if I don't want the card I shouldn't put in an offer. Needless to say there was deal. Some people are just bonkers.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

eBay question for people......

Can I see my sales from more than 90 days in the past? It doesn't seem so anymore.

I sold a card to someone back in April. They were in Finland. I got the card back sometime last week (while I was away)... a RTS, he moved. I'd like to find a way to get the card to the guy - but I can't find his username, and have no way of contacting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

eBay question for people......

Can I see my sales from more than 90 days in the past? It doesn't seem so anymore.

I sold a card to someone back in April. They were in Finland. I got the card back sometime last week (while I was away)... a RTS, he moved. I'd like to find a way to get the card to the guy - but I can't find his username, and have no way of contacting him.

If they paid with PayPal you could find the persons info there

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they paid with PayPal you could find the persons info there

I tried that.... and they might have.... but with managed payments, I didn't get paid via paypal, so I don't have that record either.

This is an odd one. Never got a message from the guy either..... it's the reverse of normal eBay problems. I have the card, and the money.... I'm certainly not out anything or complaining, but I'd like to do the right thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

eBay does archive auction listings, but only those that have ended within the last 90 days are available through their website.

Beyond that time frame, they are removed from view & can only be accessed through official eBay channels. This usually occurs when needed as evidence in legal matters. Sometimes though, customer service may be willing to provide such info.

To access archived listings, you can use either the My eBay system, or search by item number if you know what the number of your listing is...

Hey btw 30ranfordfan, may I ask what was the card in question? I wonder if there would be a way to trace it back with Google and the cache memory?!

Also, I'm guessing that no feedbacks had yet been left in this transaction? Cuz that would be easier finding the guy that way.. Anyway, I'm pretty sure eBay customer service is gonna be able to help you out with this one. So I would assuredly give it a try and reach them out... What do u think?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

eBay does archive auction listings, but only those that have ended within the last 90 days are available through their website.

Beyond that time frame, they are removed from view & can only be accessed through official eBay channels. This usually occurs when needed as evidence in legal matters. Sometimes though, customer service may be willing to provide such info.

To access archived listings, you can use either the My eBay system, or search by item number if you know what the number of your listing is...

Hey btw 30ranfordfan, may I ask what was the card in question? I wonder if there would be a way to trace it back with Google and the cache memory?!

Also, I'm guessing that no feedbacks had yet been left in this transaction? Cuz that would be easier finding the guy that way.. Anyway, I'm pretty sure eBay customer service is gonna be able to help you out with this one. So I would assuredly give it a try and reach them out... What do u think?

Correct. No feedbacks left (I looked). When I buy I leave feedback as soon as I get the card (or try to) but when I sell I typically wait until they've left feedback (IMO, that's when the transaction is complete).

eBay customer service is a good guess though (I don't have the auction number). I'll try going that route. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

eBay Selling Question for Canadians

I haven't sold anything on eBay for awhile but looking at some of these cards prices and what they are going for, I'm tempted to post some of my cards for sale. I know eBay has come out with a new policy on how we (Canadians) get paid so I had a couple of questions for the veteran sellers here. So I know we have to link a bank account now in order to get paid. Couple of questions that I have.

1. If the account is a Canadian US bank account, will the funds be deposited in US funds as well (providing I list it in US funds)? Are the fees subtracted in US funds or do they take the Canadian equivalent?
    2. Because payments are going through bank accounts now does the CRA see this and automatically know or is it still honour system when it comes to tax season?

Thanks guys.

Page 280 of 282 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282 LastLast