Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

where is he from?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Maple, Ontario

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

what was the name of the person?

SCF Rewards
    Country

paulo bianchi

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

good thing I laughed at him when he offered me $90 for a Patrick Roy Dominion Patch/AU

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I've had an interesting issue pop up over the last couple days and am looking for some thoughts.

There was a BGS graded Colin Wilson Victory Black on eBay about a week ago for $20 + free shipping. I meant to do a last second bid, but forgot. The seller re-listed the item at $25 BIN/BO, so I figured I'd throw in an $18 offer since it received no bids at $20. The seller responded with a $23 counter, but I told him I knew it passed thorugh the week before at $20, so I countered with $20 and it was accepted. An hour or so after the offer was ACCEPTED, I received a request to cancel the transaction with the seller saying something about how I acted in bad faith because I'd made another counter offer, yada-yada. I quickly refused the request to cancel the transaction, thinking I'd made a bid, it was accepted, I should now get the item.

The seller then contacts me and tells me under no circumstances will he now send me the item and refunds my money through paypal, but I responded that it was a fair transaction, I made a bid and it was accepted and if the item isn't sent I would leave a negative feedback (he's currently at 100% positive).

A couple days later, I have a bunch of low-end items listed for sale that I've had posted for a couple months and I'm surprised to see several sell at once. But who's the buyer? That's right, the seller of the above card, who's obviously bid on the items with the intention of leaving me negative feedback on 4 items versus the one of his I picked up. He's fast-tracked the payment of the items although I obviously refused to send him an invoice

So I'm curious what my options are now? Obviously he won't agree to cancel those transactions until his one is cancelled but that would leave me vulnerable to 4 negative feedbacks if he chooses to be a dick about it and cancel the item I bid on his of but not the 4 items he bought from me. And everything to this point leads me to believe that he isn't exactly an upstanding citizen.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Fleury14- ebay usually will remove retailiatory negative feedback. Just make sure you follow all of the proper shipping protocols to CYA (trackable etc). Anyone that would dick you over $3 on a COlin Wilson card isn't someone I'd want to deal with, so please post their user name so we can all add them to our block list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol...delicious story...please give us the username of this upstanding citizen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

The username is unity-man, from Quebec.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See spdrmnal's Items on eBay

I sold a Card on ebay for $55 and the buyer paid 3 days later (Yesterday). He then opens a case against me that same day He lives in the US! I have till the 8th to respond. My question is would I be able to ship it tomorrow with Delivery Confirmation and wait till around the 7th and respond on paypal to the option of: I can provide proof that the item was shipped through an approved shipper to the address on the Transaction Details page. Just plugging in the tracking number and winning the case.

This buyer did not contact me either so Id like to stick it to him! If you guys think it wont work then I wont do it but what do you think?

His ID is fcthetruth

UPDATE: recieved this from paypal

This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
    We have determined that this payment was not authorized by the PayPal account holder.
    We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.
    Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
    Response deadline: Jan 8, 2013

I had this happen to me right before Christmas i responded to pay pal and also contacted the buyer. It was because pay-pal sometimes limits the customers ability to buy with a certain time frame and that was according to the buyer. I got positive feedback from it and I also ship every package I sell with in the United States with delivery confirmation. So, in your case I hope its pay-pals screw up again.

Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast